Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys! Can’t believe we’re on number 4 she needs deleting fast!

Reactions: 8
We need to do something to cancel her, she’s the fakest of the fake. Goes on the news about people going to Dubai and breaking lockdown rules yet her and her family are doing the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wooohooo thread 4

She does need to be cancelled, Eden is full of double standards , she thinks one rule for her and another for others.

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This tik tok makes me think he was talking about Eden in that video about toxic people.
Oh my god!! I really hope they get back together and Eden gets kicked to the curb once again. Just like everybody else does, which makes it stand for the fact she needs to hang out and do everything with her sister. It’s quite embarrassing to be honest. The fact she only has her sisters and best friend who looks like she would sleep with your boyfriend behind your back. I wonder if she has ever sat back and figured out why she only has one friend, has to hang with her sister and all her boyfriends have cheated. It’s no doubt why Marvin didn’t want to know

If I spent the time she did with my sister she would have been laid out many of times she so sad like Iv been on people’s lives that are big on tt and other people that are big on tt come in and chat away no one ever comes in her live ever!

Reactions: 2
So when Eden and Josh met and Josh left early made me think.

He left early because he knew he could have another chance with Kim and by being with Eden would have ruined that.

She clearly wanted some ‘fun’ with him, I’m glad he didn’t stay hanging around, Eden came across as desperate and you could see she was gagging to shag him.

It’s funny how she had all these best mates and she hardly speaks to any, AJ has Coatsey ( love them 2) Josh has Kim and Wayne has a job.

Goes to show what a witch she is and even these friends have seen through her.

It’s so nice to see Wayne not obsessing over her much these days, he’s better without her.

Oh my god!! I really hope they get back together and Eden gets kicked to the curb once again. Just like everybody else does, which makes it stand for the fact she needs to hang out and do everything with her sister. It’s quite embarrassing to be honest. The fact she only has her sisters and best friend who looks like she would sleep with your boyfriend behind your back. I wonder if she has ever sat back and figured out why she only has one friend, has to hang with her sister and all her boyfriends have cheated. It’s no doubt why Marvin didn’t want to know

Reactions: 4
Look at the cake, the absolute cakiness of her
Make up makes me feel physically sick. Does she not know how to powder? To bake? I mean, look at her jumper, it’s coveted in foundation and bronzer.. them sharp eyebrows where you can see where she’s drawn a line underneath and above the brow. Her sister has done a make up course at the make up school of London but yet her sister Yasmin is incapable 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yaz’s lips stress me out, they’re so dry or at least look it. The lipstick she uses clings and it looks so grim.

Reactions: 2
Omfg, her moaning during her eat with me all because Freya didn’t make her some food! bleeping make your own food Eden, when will you grow up seriously, and you’re that lazy to cook you just had a pot noodle 🤣 honestly... stop relying on other people all the time and do something for yourself.

Reactions: 9
I literally had second hand embarrassment watching her eat with me tonight. The absolute cheek of Eden to moan the whole 60 seconds because Freya cooked for herself and her two children. So what? Freya isn’t her slave. She doesn’t have to do everything for you like she does anyway. Freya takes Eden everywhere because she’s too lazy to learn how to drive or take public transport. Freya cleans her bedroom, does her hair, builds furniture for Eden’s disgusting bedroom. I’m not being funny, but Freya does this all day everyday. She has two children to look after. She shouldn’t have to look after her 23 year old sister too because mummy and daddy have gone away for a few days. She is honestly so lazy. She expects everyone to do everything for her because she has content to create, like behave. Grow up. You’re 23. Maybe it’s time to stand on your own two legs, cook yourself some food. Clearly too lazy to do that too considering she had a pot noodle.

I can’t even imagine what her home would be like if and when she moves out. She won’t have anyone on hand and foot for her. She will have to cook, clean, build things and get around all by herself.
Honestly the most laziest person I’ve come across. Influencer my arse.

Reactions: 8
The video when she beeps at Freya and shouts get ya tits out in front of a 3 year old she’s vile why would anyone over the age of 20 shout get ya tits out to there sister this family dynamic is very strange in my eyes, my family are close we spend time together and chat every day but hers are strange it’s like they are all having a massive orgie and as for the video with the shoes in the shop Eden the women was just doing her job it’s nothing to do with how you are dressed it’s because at the moment that is there protocol for returns and she was making you aware you big bleeping wide mouthed ugly woman. Rant complete

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone just catch her on her live saying she sent £400 to a man in Nigeria who said his mum was ill?? She’s not for real surely

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.