Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinguPea

Eden Harvz #5- rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan...when it comes to Covid she doesn’t care, too successful to do her own hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
A social media app doesn’t owe you shit. Your god complex is making you believe you are entitled to a blue tick? It’s a blue tick. If that’s all you think you’re worth, you have problems.
You’re a mean girl. You went on tv a couple of times. Since then you’ve made a mockery of mental health with you snide comments and actions. Strutting around a shopping centre and having people film you with your ‘fans’ is mortifying.
You don’t want to change your hair because you’re worried you won’t get recognised in the street - you want to get recognised so your ego is stroked?
If you have a platform you care about, influence these kids for the better, teach them the importance of healthy eating (you don’t) teach them how important it was to vote a couple of days ago (you didn’t) teach them about being kind. You have free time, volunteer somewhere. I’m sure it’ll do you good to get out the house. Teach them how to be comfortable in your own skin - you’ve pumped your lips with filler, slather yourself in makeup and advertise diet drinks. Miming to rap songs about wearing a Johnny and pretending you don’t drink alcohol isn’t influencing shit. It’s embarrassing.
I’m not a hater or a fan. I just see flat out cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ThatGirl99

I noticed alot of people now have mental health problems and anxiety, I'm not saying they don't but do you think some people are saying they do for attention and because everyone talks about it now on social media?
ive suffered with anxiety and depression most of my life & it’s always been a hard subject to talk about and when I finally got confident in talking about it now no one really believes you because it’s been made into a fashion statement. It’s sad that people lie about mental health it’s one of the hardest things to deal with

Reactions: 15

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Someone must have missed yaz and Eden laughing about Caroline flack taking her own life then. Awkward...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I genuinely think Eden’s naturally quite comical & naturally attractive. I think she’s super immature and very lost. Having strangers big you up every minute of the day really fucks with your mind. Your develop a sense of self importance in your own bubble. However, relying on this purely to make you feel good is absolutely toxic and a recipe for disaster.
You aren’t able to create a community based on helping and battling mental health, ED and loneliness and completely backtrack and show off. It’s hypocritical as fuck.
Social media really doesn’t owe you fuck all. It’s a trillion pound global industry. They aren’t going to bat an eye lid when some loud mouth from Tunbridge Wells demands respect from an app?
When your following demographic is aged 12-16, chatting about using your vibrator to chill you out is weird. Half of them won’t know what a vibrator even is yet. Most of the kids watching are most likely going through hardship. Money is most likely an issue and a sore subject at home. Influence them in the importance of saving it. Read the room. People with half a brain cell will call you out because your whole vibe is off.
Unfortunately Eden, You’ve made your bed, lie in it.

Reactions: 14

Issy_O

Yazs misguided tiktok 🤣😭
was it an
That Miss guided tiktok is absolutely horrendous and makes me 100000% not ever want to order from them if they're are happy to work with people like her.

Laughing about Caroline Flacks death was the final straw for me.

Also I've reported her tiktok as she has broken ASA guidelines for not marking it clearly as an ad or sponsored post. So ive reported it to tiktok and ive completed the ASA online form and submitted a screen recording of it.

She needs to cut that hair, it's so scraggy and long. It would actually be stunning if she got it cut just above her bum/hip area and had it thinned or layers so it had a bit movement. It would be gorgeous. But Yaz, LIKE Eden, always looks scruffy and dirty. Freya doesn't so I don't get why then 2 do. Yazs stupid sunken piercing doesn't help.
I was wondering if it was an AD or a haul nothing disclosed as per usual for most content creators

Oh my goodness this girl is live saying she got her manager to call Thorpe park to get her unlimited fast passes and all of the security are aware of her coming at all stations and she can have a chaperone if she needs it because she's aware when she goes big places large groups form and she's actually doing thorpe park a favour by making it crazy busy for them.... I can't even she's not taylor swift who does she think she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Just me that doesn't think there's anything wrong with her body then 😅 I thought most peoples legs looked bigger when they sat down 😂

Opinions.R.us

I think we're all in agreement with what makes her ugly is her cocky, arrogant shit personality. Am I right?

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
First of all Eden,so your saying, 'Happy people dont hate" and "Must have a weird vendetta'!!
Well im very happy iv a loyal ,best friend of a husband,two beautifull kids and lovely home and a happy life.Number two the reason i have a problem with you is after watching you for 4mnths and really likeing you,i made a comment that wasnt nasty wasnt about yr looks,family,friends just an observation.And u told me to shut the fuck up,who do i think i am and you know better than me,then i was muted.At first i didnt take it to heart as im an adult and i know better.Yes you pissed me off but i got over it.But then i noticed you doing it to many more people,and they were really young girls.Your attitude towards these girls started to change and you started to get a bit too big for your boots.Then my daughter startd watching you and thats when my entire outlook on you changed.Basically you changed,and it got worse every week.You can go through all my other comments on here to find out my other problems with you,and you will see its not a vendetta,their valid observations that i find you in the wrong for.So thats my story.
Its not that im unhappy, and i dont hold grudges.I just dont like the person that social media has turned you into.You use to b such a nice genuine girl.
End of!!!

Reactions: 12

golfr15

The video when she beeps at Freya and shouts get ya tits out in front of a 3 year old she’s vile why would anyone over the age of 20 shout get ya tits out to there sister this family dynamic is very strange in my eyes, my family are close we spend time together and chat every day but hers are strange it’s like they are all having a massive orgie and as for the video with the shoes in the shop Eden the women was just doing her job it’s nothing to do with how you are dressed it’s because at the moment that is there protocol for returns and she was making you aware you big fucking wide mouthed ugly tramp. Rant complete

• Sick
Reactions: 11