Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's definitely unnecessary to eat out everyday, get treatments every other day etc. It's a bit silly as well who's paying for nails at the same shop when they don't last a week?

Reactions: 1
I think we're all in agreement with what makes her ugly is her cocky, arrogant tit personality. Am I right?

Reactions: 13
100% Eden is a beautiful girl, minus the lips... But it’s truly her personality that ruins it all for her.

Reactions: 3
I think we're all in agreement with what makes her ugly is her cocky, arrogant tit personality. Am I right?
100% I don't believe that she's a bad person. But her bullshit and manipulation has snowballed so much in the pursuit of fame and freebies that I can't see beyond that.

I'm no prude, swear like a sailor. But is it really appropriate for her to be effing this and effing that all over the eat with me? Kiddies, get your rents to download insta so I can swear at you while I shovel in some pasta.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Literally bang on, I don’t care how pretty someone is which outside Eden is pretty. But as soon as the have an ugly personality. That person is ugly to me. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is she speaking about her cheesy feet in her eat with me... honestly this girl 🤮🤮🤮🤢

Imagine being the parent/guardian when your kid comes up to you asking for an Instagram account to watch her eat with me, then you quickly look at her videos and there's her wanking off to an explicit song. Sure Eden, that'll work 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have nothing against Eden just the way she handles a situation. If your going to focus on supporting people eating then make sure you make sure your seen acknowledging people. As ive stated before ive seen girls reach out to her and she hasn't acknowledged them. When ive seen girls reach out to her and she hasn't acknowledged them I've had to follow and try and help. I was awake till late talking to a 12 year old who i have seen numerous times reach out. As for asking parents im not being funny but her content isn't something for my child's eyes.

• Heart
I tried to put myself im my daughters shoes before, watching her eat with me,i was watching and eating and listening.And then she says"actually fuk this im gettin a mcds,wait there",-and then it cuts out and im sat thinking.Hang on a minute what just happnd???.Then i thought-Imagine what my daughter wud b thinking at her age.She wud b upset and absolutly gutted!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I tried to put myself im my daughters shoes before, watching her eat with me,i was watching and eating and listening.And then she says"actually fuk this im gettin a mcds,wait there",-and then it cuts out and im sat thinking.Hang on a minute what just happnd???.Then i thought-Imagine what my daughter wud b thinking at her age.She wud b upset and absolutly gutted!!!!!!!
Was this tonight? She’s vile I can’t stand the girl

Was this tonight? She’s vile I can’t stand the girl
Yeah, on insta. Mega cringe. She had like 5 bits of pasta while talking about how vile it is. AMAZING, THAT REALLY HELPS ME WANT TO EAT QUEEEEEEEN THANKS CELEB

Reactions: 5
This shouldn’t be allowed surely?!! She has a young audience 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Not really shocked my her bum. She's been posting sexualised content on tiktok the full time. So it's no different really

Notice how everyday that goes on Eden is losing followers and more and more little goons commenting underneath her posts... I think everyone is catching on now... Oops..

“Time to ruin your own career with Eden, cha cha cha.”

Hi Mum & Dad
please let your young innocent children come on to my Instagram. They will be safe, looking at my arse.
Kind Regards,
Eden Cha Cha Cha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Mum & Dad
please let your young innocent children come on to my Instagram. They will be safe, looking at my arse.
Kind Regards,
Eden Cha Cha Cha
She has a dilemma now!Cater for the kids or cater for insta(the people who r her own age)!!!!Mmmmm???????

God this is ridiculous. Didn’t they have a holiday home in France and horses? She said she was about 12 but I saw a video of hers about some guy they met while on holiday in France and that was 2011 so she was 13 so don’t tell me her parents had to save up £30 for that book. Absolute bullshit. They had and have money 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can’t she tell a story without lying?! Just tell it as it was Eden ffs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.