Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they were late for their hair appointment so just walked around London instead 🥴 guess they won't be invited back

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The scruffy sisters can’t even be on time for their un-declared ad gifted hair appointments😐 and in EVERY clip in Yaz’s vlog she’s got the rat in her arms🙃 she’s pathetic, the only reason she’s got that dog is for an accessory

Reactions: 16
So they didn't get there big exciting day because they were running late. How embarrassing. They were literally gifted stuff and couldn’t be bothered to get there on time. They are sooo out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 22
The scruffy sisters can’t even be on time for their un-declared ad gifted hair appointments😐 and in EVERY clip in Yaz’s vlog she’s got the rat in her arms🙃 she’s pathetic, the only reason she’s got that dog is for an accessory
Were they not late for their last hair appointment as well? Why do people keep gifting them tit?!

Reactions: 16
And then went and spent £77 per head at a Japanese restaurant eating raw fish which would be enough to make any emetaphobic person want to avoid but oh no not Eben.

So guessing that roka another ad then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so annoying. Like the thing can walk ffs

Reactions: 2
What the duck do they look like 😂😂😂
No stop it, I screen shot this too. Little legs wearing SUNGLASSES IN SELFRIDGES!!! Who do they think they are 😂😂😂😂 they really think people will think they are prestige, little do they know he’s a grown man without a job wearing his gfs fake platform shoes. Also you can see in the clip where Yaz films them Eben looks sooo annoyed again. She defo gets annoyed at Yaz filming it’s so weird. Like she’s secretly jealous she’s filming

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lloyds shoes give him height as well that means he’s even shorter than what he already is in that pic w Eden. Lord have mercy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And then went and spent £77 per head at a Japanese restaurant eating raw fish which would be enough to make any emetaphobic person want to avoid but oh no not Eben.

So guessing that roka another ad then 😂
I honestly think she does those types of videos at nice places to make people think it’s an AD - as if Roka would need / want Eben promoting. But she wants to feel special compared to getting a Shein AD!

Reactions: 4
Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬
Not Ebens lashes, just mini paint brushes that she usually wears. Looks ridiculous either way

Reactions: 1
After how many years on the app, she spits out sake and says it tastes like nail polish remover on a video. Someone tag that lady in it who judges these influencers spitting out other cultures food… brb off to do it. I thought japenese food was her fave, yet she’s never had sake?

edit:
I’ve tagged soogia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it actually Eden's lashes because she hasn't had a release date yet, unless it's PR?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.