Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right hold on yaz advertising the deodorant as she’s so sustainable while she’s shopping at shein and PLT. Your love about it is it’s vegan? While you’re shovelling down raw fish…

Reactions: 24
she is grossly out of touch with the real world. £300 on bleeping pajamas? i hope her money dries out and she has to start living paycheck to paycheck, barely scraping by
her followers be like
Hahahakdnjewjnshe eben loves pyjamas of course it makes sense to spend 300 quid on pyjamas because I love pyjamas too I’m gonna ask my mum for loads for Christmas

her followers mums be like
Get fucked you little tit I’ve gotta pay the leccy bill. Give me your phone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Little way of looking after the planet in your gas guzzling land rover, clocking up the air miles to sodding lanzorote every other week. duck off

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen this? The lady said edens eyelashes look ridiculous on her 😂

Just came across this video on my fyp, a woman has bought Eden's lashes and they're absolutely awful unless you're wearing them to do drag makeup 🤣 she put different natural looking lashes on and they look sooo much better than Eden's 😳 tbf to Eden this woman has hooded eyes so they drown out her eyelids and look ridiculous but I don't think many people could pull those lashes off tbh 😬
Sorry just posted the same! Didn’t see yours! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£300 on pjs 😂 more money than sense springs to mind. Honestly, how is little lad doing cheap meals for families and in the same breath they are spending £300 on pyjamas. No doubt they’ll be covered in food and make up in no time. I’ve never seen anyone with more delusions of grandeur than this freak show of a family 🙄. Also, nothing makes me happier than seeing how much these threads get under her skin 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£300 on pjs 😂 more money than sense springs to mind. Honestly, how is little lad doing cheap meals for families and in the same breath they are spending £300 on pyjamas. No doubt they’ll be covered in food and make up in no time. I’ve never seen anyone with more delusions of grandeur than this freak show of a family 🙄. Also, nothing makes me happier than seeing how much these threads get under her skin 😂
I just same here to post this 😂 someone’s been having a little snoop at the thread! Hi EBEN!!! Incase you’re wondering if we would die to be in your position the answer is we would rather shite in our hands and clap x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i thought she said she wasn’t bothered by what we post on here? 😂😂 she’s clearly got a guilty conscience having to defend herself

Reactions: 17
You know when Yaz says 'she's only 24' it's made me realise, I see other 'influencers' on tiktok who are younger than her like katylee and shes only 19/20? And she's sooo grown up compared to Eden, saving for houses etc and just has a much better attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she is grossly out of touch with the real world. £300 on bleeping pajamas? i hope her money dries out and she has to start living paycheck to paycheck, barely scraping by
“I’ve never heard of these brands” but it’s #ad (novel). Does that mean the ad is for selfridges, or the actual brands she’s never heard of.

And if an #ad SHE hasn’t paid £300 for them, as she says, surely 🙄

Reactions: 8
You know when Yaz says 'she's only 24' it's made me realise, I see other 'influencers' on tiktok who are younger than her like katylee and shes only 19/20? And she's sooo grown up compared to Eden, saving for houses etc and just has a much better attitude
Thats probably because other younger influencers are genuinely grateful for the opportunity they have been given and don't want to waste it, I bet they don't turn up late for appointments that have been gifted to them! Remember when LL and green goblin were meant to be doing that bake off but went to the wrong place so just went home?! She bangs on about it being a job but has zero work ethic

Reactions: 22
Thats probably because other younger influencers are genuinely grateful for the opportunity they have been given and don't want to waste it, I bet they don't turn up late for appointments that have been gifted to them! Remember when LL and green goblin were meant to be doing that bake off but went to the wrong place so just went home?! She bangs on about it being a job but has zero work ethic
She's so entitled and disrespectful. I don't think I've seen another "content creator" as bad as her.

Eeby, next time you're reading about yourself (because we all know you're self obsessed) maybe think about why your following hasn't budged from 3mil in the last 6 months. Is it because you're rude, unrelatable and boring? Are you never invited to influencer events because you can't even arrive to an event your own management set up for you? I think it might be...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Eden is so desperate for cash these days, it really shows and it’s not a good look

Reactions: 11
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂

Reactions: 11
thing is with being late to those appointments- they literally can just get 1 straight train in 40 mins to London. Why do they bother driving in?

Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen this? The lady said edens eyelashes look ridiculous on her 😂

Sorry just posted the same! Didn’t see yours! 😂😂
They’re not actually edens lashes they’re the ones Eden always wears by a different brand, Eden hasn’t launched her lashes yet lol.

Reactions: 3
thing is with being late to those appointments- they literally can just get 1 straight train in 40 mins to London. Why do they bother driving in?
You’d think they would have learnt from when they went to that gig and ended up missing most of the show. There’s more than one reason people should get trains in to London, climate and congestion.

Reactions: 7
Because in her world she thinks she’s a celebrity and that she will get people staring at her and wanting photos, she has anxiety didn’t you know? She can’t cope. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’ve never heard of these brands” but it’s #ad (novel). Does that mean the ad is for selfridges, or the actual brands she’s never heard of.

And if an #ad SHE hasn’t paid £300 for them, as she says, surely 🙄
The ad was for the Brazilian bum bum cream I think.

also Eden, no - your dog doesn’t have a better life than me. It doesn’t even have a better life than my dog.
I don’t mean to brag, I really hate to be so crass, but my dog is capable of actually walking. And when I take him to new places and ‘desensitise’ him, he actually actively partakes in that by being on the floor and being allowed to sniff and explore. I don’t hold him 5 foot in the air like yours is. 4 foot if it’s Lloyd holding it.

she can’t even be arsed to follow basic safety procedures when it comes to her - that dog is constantly travelling in the car on her lap. Dogs legally need to be attached to a seatbelt.

i wonder why she shared that on insta when her following is relatively small compared to tik tok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.