Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I remember she commented on her own thread trying to stand up for herself and people saw she was writing tit about eden
Yeah she commented on her own thread trying to defend herself and her actions but forgot that people can see her history of what she’s written etc & someone had a look and she accidentally outed herself lol. Not a bright spark😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many years on tiktok, stagnant 3 mil followers… all she has to show for it is only 2 pairs of crappy made lashes and they’ve spelt her name wrong one them.
Most on here have their own homes, families and healthy relationships
I could have boils all over my body, including my fanny flaps and I’d still not be jealous of eben

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #39: Releases a Lash cos She’s Desperate for Cash, Eden’s Career Will be Gone in a Flash

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is exactly why I hate hauls from PLT, shein, boohoo that every influencer shoves down our throats.
I commented on Yaz’ PLT video saying she should care more about the environment as she has a son and surprise suprise, blocked and deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I commented on Yaz’ PLT video saying she should care more about the environment as she has a son and surprise suprise, blocked and deleted.
They delete the absolute mildest of comments? Do they not realise deleting important questions on the subject of animal cruelty and the environmental crisis that they’re just admitting to not caring

Reactions: 17
You can just tell she’s the type to not wash her hands after picking up the dogs poo 😂. She’s openly admitted before that she doesn't always wash her hands after using the toilet 🤢. She’s the type to spray perfume on her BO pits instead of showering.

Reactions: 9
You can just tell she’s the type to not wash her hands after picking up the dogs poo 😂. She’s openly admitted before that she doesn't always wash her hands after using the toilet 🤢. She’s the type to spray perfume on her BO pits instead of showering.
She is only 30 I guess. Just a baby so how would she know better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My problem with these sisters and their platforms (like many others also) they have got themselves into a position to have a decent sized platform... a platform to help influence anything and everything and they choose the stuff that gives them the quickest payday.

I'd have a smidgen of respect for them if they actually stood by those choices... even if I agree or not, tell me why you choose fast fashion ie. Its all some people can afford etc... and stand by it. Them deleting anything that questions their choice straight away only verifies that all they care about is the money! The fact that every single video is a different ad for much of the same products also shows that all they care about is money. Just go ahead and admit that tho and don't pretend for a second that you do anything with your following in mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My problem with these sisters and their platforms (like many others also) they have got themselves into a position to have a decent sized platform... a platform to help influence anything and everything and they choose the stuff that gives them the quickest payday.

I'd have a smidgen of respect for them if they actually stood by those choices... even if I agree or not, tell me why you choose fast fashion ie. Its all some people can afford etc... and stand by it. Them deleting anything that questions their choice straight away only verifies that all they care about is the money! The fact that every single video is a different ad for much of the same products also shows that all they care about is money. Just go ahead and admit that tho and don't pretend for a second that you do anything with your following in mind!
exactly they are privileged enough in the fact they are reasonably well off straight sized women who can afford to shop elsewhere, and find their size.

Reactions: 10
Oh and what a suprise deleted comments where people are stating she should be stating her merch is an ad. Karma gonna get you Eden, and maybe with all the profit you could get yourself some training into how to label captions and videos correctly with your adverts.same as yaz seen as she’s fond of doing exactly the same.
This is why we write here. Because you can’t put a scent of honesty under their posts or it gets deleted. Cheffy is a massive bumlick, we aren’t mean we are talking facts just with a few laughs here and there

Reactions: 19
exactly they are privileged enough in the fact they are reasonably well off straight sized women who can afford to shop elsewhere, and find their size.
Without bragging about it... they need to knock that the duck off. They need lessons on how to be humble ASAP!

Reactions: 8
You can just tell they’ve been so sheltered their whole lives which is why they see everything as a personal attack. Imagine spending your morning actively looking for “hate comments” so you can delete and block. Dunno why Cheffy was jealous of that kind of life but I’m definitely not!

Reactions: 11
New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #39: Releases a Lash cos She’s Desperate for Cash, Eden’s Career Will be Gone in a Flash
As long as you write her name like Eban, because that's all I can see on her lashes since someone pointed it out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eden last week - I’m only selling stuff on TikTok shop I use.
Eden today - I’m just adding in a bunch of tit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.