Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so random but it’s really annoyed me how her dog has on one of the same harnesses as my dog has 😂😂😂

I’ve supported that small business basically since they started (I’ve had my dog for nearly 4 years) and they sent gross Eden a PR package when she got her dog.. put me off them big time which is tit cause it was the only place I went for my dogs accessories toys etc 😂

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen cheffys latest post. So obvious she’s been reading this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha she only held her hands up because she got caught out... she'd still be posting otherwise!
why is she begging it off Eden again I don’t get it, she goes through weird stages, but I guess that explains her addiction.

Yaz’s new tiktok again an AD but how ridiculous they both look. The lashes look dreadful

Reactions: 9
ABBA11ED-5B08-4CBF-A9A5-B36CC80ADD9B.jpeg

Cheffy posted on this thread in March because she was “jealous of Eden” and that’s why everyone on here posts?
No Cheffy I’m sorry. We are not jealous. We are f@“king angry that Eden - a fully grown woman, a “role model” for young people, an amazing influencer, advocate for mental health - lies, manipulates and contradicts whilst sitting on her high horse yet gets away with it everytime? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cheffy what a load of bullshit. You may not have posted since March but you’ve spoke tit about her on a live plenty of times even only a couple of weeks ago you mug.

Reactions: 15
If they are cruelty free the she needs to have the ‘peta’ bunny approval, all it takes is a google to take a look at that list and it not come up.
I haven’t caught up on the thread but this isn’t the case, a lot of cruelty free consumers are sceptical about the PETA certification, the leaping bunny is much more reliable but I believe a brand has to pay for both of those so a lot of brands skip it

Reactions: 4
I am not jealous at all, I do not like her morals, or how she influencers her audience which is why I spent a long time lurking before becoming a regular poster. I also dislike how she influences her audience ence to jump on others, when she’s crying about people misinterpreting her words.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.