Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely no excuse for her responding like that. Even grief. If she's feeling that fragile that she can't control herself then maybe she shouldn't be posting at all. It's the people commenting that keep the roof of that crappy little shed over her head and she should remember that.
100%, personally I think she needs it all taken away from her to realise but sadly that won’t happen because people have rose tinted glasses on.

Reactions: 15
she can poo the poo off with this be grateful attitude.an example My pregnancy has been awful. I mean awful. My baby has a serious condition that looked like it might not be compatible with life at one stage - it looked like his organs were growing in his chest cavity - due to a hole in the diaphragm. I’m not making it into a competition at all but seriously I don’t need some toxic crappy influencer telling me to be grateful when we were at a stage of discussing our options so my baby didn’t suffer. Luckily it’s stable now. Seriously though it’s not ok and she’s really really wound me up. People go through deaths everyday, every single day, to terminal illness. She is not the only one.

It’s toxic gratitude. We need to feel negative emotions and not focus on being grateful all the time because life is tit. Truly tit sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know what it is but the way she talks really winds me up, like she’s purposely talking with a short tongue, I dunno I can’t put my finger on it but it’s so irritating

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what it is but the way she talks really winds me up, like she’s purposely talking with a short tongue, I dunno I can’t put my finger on it but it’s so irritating
She's got malocclusion of her teeth because she still insists on sucking her thumb at 24. When she talks you can see her back teeth come together in an awkward position and her front teeth don't entirely bite together. Whenever she talks it's all I can see.

Reactions: 7
she can poo the poo off with this be grateful attitude.an example My pregnancy has been awful. I mean awful. My baby has a serious condition that looked like it might not be compatible with life at one stage - it looked like his organs were growing in his chest cavity - due to a hole in the diaphragm. I’m not making it into a competition at all but seriously I don’t need some toxic crappy influencer telling me to be grateful when we were at a stage of discussing our options so my baby didn’t suffer. Luckily it’s stable now. Seriously though it’s not ok and she’s really really wound me up. People go through deaths everyday, every single day, to terminal illness. She is not the only one.

It’s toxic gratitude. We need to feel negative emotions and not focus on being grateful all the time because life is tit. Truly tit sometimes.
Sorry off topic but my son was born with a diaphragmatic hernia, and he's 8 now 😊 if you want to talk to anyone that's been through it feel free to pop me a message xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bless u and your little baby a million blessings ❤ Please never pay mind to that evil witch cos that is what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t even hang off with showing of eyelashes on the day it looks like her auntie died. Why would this even be in your thought process for today 🙄

This pisses me off. What happened to her being a mental health advocate. She doesn’t even talk about mental health anymore. No thanks,
Can’t wait for the company to drop her when she says something abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Posting her cheap crappy eyelashes on the day her auntie died. There’s no limits to this girls self obsession. duck off eden you horrible mare

Reactions: 20
Who teases a brand launch at bleeping midnight ???? I don’t even post on social media and even I know when peak times are. Connect got their social media management qualifications from a cereal box it seems

Gonna guess it’s not a nail brush in there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[/QUOTE]
Honestly she thinks she’s mikayla 😂
The lashes she wears are bleeping awful though? They’re clearly not her brand either as she always says it’s those dark matter ones or whatever she got sent a duck tonne of. So is she just going to copy the style from another brand and make them cheap and try and sell them off as her own? There’s soooo many good lash brands I cannot see hers taking off, at all.

Reactions: 17
The lashes she wears are bleeping awful though? They’re clearly not her brand either as she always says it’s those dark matter ones or whatever she got sent a duck tonne of. So is she just going to copy the style from another brand and make them cheap and try and sell them off as her own? There’s soooo many good lash brands I cannot see hers taking off, at all.
Thank you! Her lashes always look awful. I thought the whole point of lashes was to accentuate your eyes and make them look bigger. She always looks like she's doing a 100 layers challenge with her lashes and they make her eyes look so small

Reactions: 18
this is a joke right? who in their right mind would buy cosmetics from someone is isn’t even an established make up artist/guru 😳😳 somebodies money is drying right up
the picture is so poorly photoshopped on as well. couldn’t even be bothered to put together a proper prototype before announcing! knowing eeeeeedy she’s probs just bought a load from a wholesaler and is rebranding them as her own. but as she’s ‘only 24’ her followers will say it’s a brilliant business 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the picture is so poorly photoshopped on as well. couldn’t even be bothered to put together a proper prototype before announcing! knowing eeeeeedy she’s probs just bought a load from a wholesaler and is rebranding them as her own. but as she’s ‘only 24’ her followers will say it’s a brilliant business 🙄
They're probably bulk from AliExpress

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.