Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guys its okay, he bought the wine from the cellar! If it was from the bar, that's not okay but from the cellar it's fine! 🙄

No Eden duck off you utter bleep and Lloyd you also need to duck off you absolute pair of cunts. You deserve nothing but karma!
If they did buy it from the restaurant to have at home then they’ve got more money than sense. Be a third of the price from tesco on the way home.

Reactions: 3
The way she describes her house when friends arrive, it's as if it's far out of the way so it wouldn't surprise me if there's narrow country roads to get to her house, if he's speeding down one of those pissed I dread to think what could happen if there was an oncoming car
The roads around there are pretty tit, sharp turns down country lanes, no street lighting. He could easily crash or kill someone or themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t see any of the comments calling them out. Normally there’s some from overnight because she’s not awake yet but she must be on an early one or yaz is signed in!

Lloyd always drinking and driving. Everywhere they go for meals etc hes always drunk. And he drives home..their wrong'un.

Her sister is a div aswell oh she's only 24 she still learning.... duck off!! At 17 I new not to bleeping drink and drive the stupid cunts. The whole family are weirdos.

If My daughter says she looks up to her I would knock her down and tell her truth and about this stuoid horse teeth twit.

She thinks she's big and clever no darling your a drip a control freak.. you can clearly see Lloyd's getting fed up with her always needs attention 24.7 that isn't normal. Getting moody over him not notices her outfit. Ohh cry me a river.

My husband didn't even notice my new hair for 4 days. Did I moan about that no???

She got problems seriously bad ones too...

Reactions: 14
Anyone wanna put money on the fact that in the next couple of months the power couple split and and this all gets blamed on little lad to save her ✨influencer career✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t give a tit what scumbag and shrimp dick say… that is the face of someone who has necked a bottle of wine and is smashed off his piggy tits

I also hope that video of Eden is still flying about saying she drove illegally for a short distance bet her followers would find a way of defending queen Eden

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I don’t give a tit what scumbag and shrimp dick say… that is the face of someone who has necked a bottle of wine and is smashed off his piggy tits

I also hope that video of Eden is still flying about saying she drove illegally for a short distance bet her followers would find a way of defending queen Eden
The way he was replying to comments last night as well, he sounded off his tits

Reactions: 13

I can tell by the eyes. My boyfriends go the same when he’s ‘only had one or two’

Reactions: 7
She’s got more experience than yaz if you remember from the insta screenshot. She’s been in the game years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.