Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother and my nephew almost lost their lives at Christmas because some bleep was too cheap to get a taxi.

I used to be annoyed at Edens behaviour… now I’m raging
Im
So sorry that’s awful! I hope they’re ok now 💚

Reactions: 3
Anyone else remember when Eden proper dragged her poor ex for his drinking problem on Tiktok for everyone to see and made so much content about it only to downgrade to someone who is WAAAY worse with bigger issues, who potentially wets the bed and thinks he can cook when he can’t even chop up an onion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow they’re quick with the deleting drink driving comments tonight, I like one then next second it’s gone

Reactions: 13
I bet Lloyds so sick of her saying stupid tit. He has to babysit her constantly and she still manages to duck up. I dunno how her management deal with it either

Reactions: 18
Surely her videos can be used as evidence of drink driving 😂 why would she post them?!?! And he shouldn’t do it in the first place of course but she must think it’s okay??? I’m soooo angry

Reactions: 20
EDEN JUST DELETED A COMMENT SOMEONE WROTE ABOUT LLOYD DRINK DRIVING ON HER RECENT POST

SORRY FOR SHOUTING, THIS JUST PROVES SHES GUILTY

Reactions: 18
That dog is literally asleep in that video of her in the bin bag why can’t she put the bloody thing down, she’ll kill it!

Reactions: 12
Someone I know just died at the hands of a drunk driver. No excuses. Raging.

Also, dog in a jumper in this heat?! No braincells.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hopefully her local police catch wind of the drunk driving and see the evidence right before their eyes.
Tattlers start screen recording every drunk driving moment before she erases them from the face of the earth in true Harvey style.

Reactions: 17
Oh lovely bit of taking the piss out of the state of the UK.

Maybe Eden before you’re taking the piss out of improverished people with your likes, and your £50 tips, lurpak and buying £500 air conditioning units.. you could read up on Elsie.
Quoted from the guardian

Britain’s cost of living crisis has another potent symbol: Elsie, a 77-year-old woman who found the cheapest way to keep warm was to switch the heating off, leave home and ride the buses all day using her pensioner’s freedom pass. Her story left Boris Johnson once again flailing in the face of everyday hardship.
According to the prime minister’s interviewer, the Good Morning Britain TV presenter Susanna Reid, Elsie’s gas and electricity bill had soared from £17 to £85 a month. She was losing weight, having already cut down to just one meal a day, and shopped only in the late afternoons when price-reduced “yellow sticker” items came on sale.

I bet Lloyds so sick of her saying stupid tit. He has to babysit her constantly and she still manages to duck up. I dunno how her management deal with it either
She tries to act like it’s cute cause he watches her on live. Nah it’s so he can tell you to stfu😂

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.