Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she really spent £500 on Look Fantastic. Midget Gem pooped his nappy when she spent £500 on the laser hair removal just days ago and she returned it.

It’s either gifted or heavily discounted,

When I went on TikTok earlier the book she’s reading was trending - makes me wonder if that’s another paid promotion type thing because she was encouraging people to buy it.

Like we’ve said money is getting low and it’s probably quite embarrassing for Yaz to be doing better than her.

Reactions: 7
How can she sit there listening to him go "yes yes people" "big up" and not violently eject her vagina from her body 🤮 just one big little walking ick
I guess that’s a good thing to Eden, every other woman is repulsed by him so no one will steal her ‘baby’ 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Is it just my imagination or wee man is pissed or coked up on his rank pasta-shitto video?

Reactions: 5
I guess that’s a good thing to Eden, every other woman is repulsed by him so no one will steal her ‘baby’ 😂😂
Baby is bad enough but the fact she calls him KITTY and I swear I heard her call him Kitty Belle in the live.

I mean what the actual duck is that about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cacio e pepe he made is soooo watery when it’s one of the easiest dish in the world + this man using a metal cutlery in a pan makes me SICK

Reactions: 4
If I called my partner kitty he’d be straight out the door never coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I haven’t caught up on the other pages and I haven’t watched Eden for a while. But a wax melt page just came up talking about Eden boiling the wax melts and mixing them! Edens kept the video up and hasn’t even addressed it properly, just made a stupid post of her running to the kitchen. so dangerous seeing as she’s got followers who could copy that!

Reactions: 6
Sorry I haven’t caught up on the other pages and I haven’t watched Eden for a while. But a wax melt page just came up talking about Eden boiling the wax melts and mixing them! Edens kept the video up and hasn’t even addressed it properly, just made a stupid post of her running to the kitchen. so dangerous seeing as she’s got followers who could copy that!
Yeah I think it's pretty idiotic and irresponsible for her to keep the video up like that. There will probably be people that don't see her follow up vid and blindly follow her instructions, gassing out their while families.

If I called my partner kitty he’d be straight out the door never coming back.
I think I'd have no choice but to lose all respect for my husband if he let me go around calling him kitty bo litty and little one for the whole internet to see 🤢

Reactions: 6
I think everyone should report it, I have! Stupid bint I’m surprised chai isn’t dead of toxic inhalation poor little mite

Reactions: 4
As an actual emetephobic, I would never consider even having pets, not even letting one near my mouth. Would never eat the food she eats, would never drink Red Bull in fear I would be sick. This woman is full of tit. She has no idea how the real world works. Infuriating.
no hate at all but please can we not compare phobias. I’m not saying she’s not lying as she may be, but everybody with emetophobia is different!! I have it too and mine is much more centered around others being sick (as she’s said hers is) so I wouldn’t have the same triggers as someone who is worried about themselves. It can be quite upsetting to read this when your emetophobia is so real and distressing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just been blocked because she done a q&a and and I asked ' why you such a bleep' 🤣
Can't handle the truth edz

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.