Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats my 2nd account blocked for calling her an idiot on the boiling wax melt video. Shes such a bleeping tit. My niece and nephew are below 10 and even they arent that thick

Reactions: 8
Just a little reminder can we please be careful about discussing reporting posts, it can put us in danger of losing the thread!

Reactions: 10
She’s genuinely the biggest slob I’ve ever known, “RELAX”…she doesn’t do anything..

Watch out though cos she’s prepping and cooking her one meal of the month…the impossible sausage sandwich. Since a sandwich is all she can make and even then she has the incapable hands of a 3 year old with a knife.🤣😂 let’s not forget to mention the need to mention lurpak during a cost of living crisis. While many of her young followers may not be getting lunches due to not being at school. This girl is completely whacked & is so unbelievably unaware of reality.

She’s genuinely the biggest slob I’ve ever known, “RELAX”…she doesn’t do anything..

Watch out though cos she’s prepping and cooking her one meal of the month…the impossible sausage sandwich. Since a sandwich is all she can make and even then she has the incapable hands of a 3 year old with a knife.🤣😂 let’s not forget to mention the need to mention lurpak during a cost of living crisis. While many of her young followers may not be getting lunches due to not being at school. This girl is completely whacked & is so unbelievably unaware of reality.
5E29AEE3-0585-40A0-BA7F-A81A5689E7B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m sure the sausage thing is for attention. It’s such an easy way to get engagement, just look at Kendall Jenner!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure the sausage thing is for attention. It’s such an easy way to get engagement, just look at Kendall Jenner!
Absolutely, that’s even if she’s smart enough to think of that though. I think personally she’s too thick. 🤣🖤🖤

Reactions: 6
To be fair, Little Chef was cutting a tomato towards his fingers with a bleeping machete the other day so she might have just learnt from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet their shed smells like the shop Lush, overpowering and sickly, headache inducing kinda vibe

Reactions: 7
Ah she’s live. Refusing to watch anymore - she makes my mental health bad with all the bragging.

Reactions: 8
She’s live getting ready for a date night and she’s got a hair piece in. The smoothing filter looks like it’s holding on for dear life too.

Reactions: 7
Saying she looks like a prostitute/cam girl and doing an Eastern European accent… ffs Eden

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ah she’s live. Refusing to watch anymore - she makes my mental health bad with all the bragging.
I just went on. She's telling everyone she's bleeping amazing at make up. Her words, not mine.

She’s live getting ready for a date night and she’s got a hair piece in. The smoothing filter looks like it’s holding on for dear life too.
She's turned the filter off ain't she? Either that or her face is worse than ever 🤣 they say an ugly personality ends up showing on your face. And her hair is pissing me off. There's a lump. And it looks so greasy x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.