Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The over the top crying over a knife set😭😭😭😭I can’t deal with this pair of attention seekers anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine Eden signing that song as she buys the knife set, "everything is content, everything is content, dont forget to film it, dont forget to film it" 😂 😂 😂 If she was doing something nice for Lloyd then this would have been a private moment, She has done this to make herself look good, the self serving witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they’ve set up a camera and filmed it all, I know what would be a good distraction from everyone knowing I’m an ignorant intolerable human being, I’ll buy baby some new knives. I’ll film it for good measure so people know what a good person I am…. One that’s so wholesome that offers my cococola dregs to w homeless man and then laughs when a fan approaches and tells everyone she’s helping the homeless.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on todays videos - lol how she tells flat white to roll over AFTER she’s rolled over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry we all already know Eden is a liar but especially when she calls caramel cortado pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eden saying "he's been my rock for so long" 😂😂 I've queued in greggs for longer than their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry been working-

Yaz’s fake cry killed me off, my kids do that when I say no to them 🤣 Lloyd crying over knives 😩😩 probably crying cause they from b&m and he’s used to John Lewis

If i hear ‘she’s only 24’ one more time I’m going to flip my lid. I fell pregnant at 21 (I owned my tit) fell deep into life with my partner raising my toddler, then lost my mum at 23. duck did I have to grow up fast. My life changed. I don’t wish grief, suffering or pain upon anyone. But I wish she’d have to face something REAL in life to give her a kick up the arse. She cannot be babied forever.

Reactions: 22
I can not stand that bleeping bloke. Something about him doesn't add up. The way they call each other baby etc and the way he thinks he's pro at cooking and don't even get me started the way he eats he's food. Probably stoned out of hes face 24.7

Reactions: 17
Oh and following on from my previous post 2 nights ago…. for the 4th night in a row yaz is out at a restaurant eating dinner with wolf at gone 7/8 o’clock at night. Still not sleeping through I’m guessing? I can tell you exactly why! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Little man cried over a £200 knife set. He can’t be doing that well for himself!

I really can’t wait for our little oat milk macchiato to start playing up. Any day now surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is that video of her dancing to clouds above or whatever it’s called giving me Paul the beyond the eye guy. Also thought she was scared of eating chicken 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.