Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eden got the dog on the basis she thought that small dogs are allowed everywhere, like she did with tilly and that’s why she’s trying to defend herself saying they are allowed places

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a little dog and he’s not allowed everywhere. I think the only shop he’s allowed in is wilko

Reactions: 4
Also, nearly 1pm and yet again not been up long or ready for the day. A day for any normal person (with kids or who works) starts from about 6-7am. Yet here’s Eden rolling out of bed at 12pm

Reactions: 6
I think she thought getting a puppy would be great for views but it’s the opposite. People love animals, so they will pick up on everything she does wrong. I just know there’s going to be a big drama happen related to the puppy

Reactions: 16
That bowl is tit. The whole set is tit. They could have begged better stuff from asda the idiots.

Reactions: 13
One of her other videos she was stating how she doesn’t care for opinions it’s her dog, and there the rat is laying down with little lad… I thought she was crate training? 😂😂😂 head. The bed will smell glorious soon.

She just wanted to look like Paris Hilton.. but what she fails to realise that even though he’s small he still requires a walk.

£300 for cutlery and plates?! Beggggggggggg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This really didn’t need to go this way! Her happy time of new house & new puppy could of been a positive experience and bring lots of views / new viewers but it’s been completely ruined & now in an awful negative mess. All because of the way she’s handled it. No one likes a “know it all”. Confidence is great but cockiness is not and that’s how she’s coming across.

End of the day she’s going to do what she wants to do, it’s what you do when you’re young and think you know it all. However with a big following she needs to, at least pretend, to care about her followers. But she doesn’t so it’s turned so toxic. For example “Eden I wouldn’t put her on a puppy mat” instead of going on attack mode and being “well I have read everything“ just say “oh why what’s up with them?” or “Eden the dog shouldn’t be out and about just yet” I she’s dog “well I’m going with my vets advice” she could say “thanks we are being extra careful and not putting her down outside” just pretend to care, it boost engagement getting people to comment nicely and instead of having to be blocking everyone they will think you actually care and are listening. Even if you don’t! There’s no need to be so nasty & sharp all the time.

where is her management they should be advising things like this!! I’m a nurse but I’ve spent the last year doing a social media management / PR course on the sidelines. I like to try comment constructive criticism on here rather than bitching but Lloyd was so sharp & toxic yesterday and then she is being as well. It can’t be a nice environment to be in that mindset all the time. She could change her community around and have a massive strong positive one if her management advised her correctly!!! They must just be about the £££.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The dog person who Eden was talking to last night will no longer be getting orders from me, she has totally annoyed me. I’ve ordered from her before but natural dog treats are so easy to come by that I’m sure I can find another source easy enough. I feel like everything Eden touches turns to tit.
I feel the same I wish dog accounts would actually make her take some accountability for Chai's needs and also safety, Eden literally said she will have her sit in her lap in the car when she's older, poor thing has got no chance if people don't call this tit out.

Reactions: 9
The comment she made about 'not planning on leaving her ever'...dogs have a lifespan of around 12 years don't they? Does she genuinely expect to still have a social media following in 12 years? What happens when she has to get an actual job?

Reactions: 11
The comment she made about 'not planning on leaving her ever'...dogs have a lifespan of around 12 years don't they? Does she genuinely expect to still have a social media following in 12 years? What happens when she has to get an actual job?
I hate leaving my dog to go to work but its worth it to see her reaction when I come home from work, jumps all over me, gives me kisses, the best reaction ever

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or is she not going on holiday? Out for a meal? What if there’s a medical emergency or she requires treatment? She said she wants children, I’m guessing it will have to be a home birth because while I’m sure they’d try to sneak her in to the hospital it ain’t happening. What if their child then requires medical appointments or treatment? Or they just want to go to soft play? Or go anywhere for that matter lol. It is just so impractical and the dog is the one who will suffer immensely every single time it is left alone in future.

Reactions: 17
I hate leaving my dog to go to work but its worth it to see her reaction when I come home from work, jumps all over me, gives me kisses, the best reaction ever
I just think in life its inevitable that the dog will have to be left alone. The simple idea that she won't be leaving her it not really realistic is it

Reactions: 10
She said the other day there's dog sitters etc if they needed to go away, look how spoiled the switz chihuahua was? Eden and Lloyd flew there to watch her. That's so silly lol

Reactions: 3
My vet told me they had seen a huge increase in dogs with separation anxiety recently as lots of people bought Lockdown puppies and were home every minute of every day with them. Then when life reopened and people began to return to work, the poor dog had no idea what was happening!

I wonder if Eejit actually decided getting a Horse was not practical or whether she just struggled to find a dodgy horse breeder / stables who would enable her. She isn't usually so well considered with her impulsive (not intrusive!) behaviour!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just think in life its inevitable that the dog will have to be left alone. The simple idea that she won't be leaving her it not really realistic is it
I'm sure we would all love to take out dogs absolutely everywhere, but sometimes we do need that break from them, they need the break from us too. It's just not practical to think that the dog is going everywhere with her, she said about not allowing the dog in the bed all the time because it kills the intimacy between the couple. So wouldn't taking her everywhere do the same, can't have a date night without the dog? Nope I love my dog but no thank you

Reactions: 4
It’s insane to say you’ll never leave your dog

I have a dog who yes where possible he’s with me. I’m not one to leave him all day but sometimes I go out with friends or my partner, my mum can’t have him so he’s alone a few hours

what I don’t do is shove him in a black bag on a scorching day and parade him around a supermarket. Prob because I’m not an absolute bellend maybe

Reactions: 12
She’ll probably be bored of the dog after a couple months anyway, we’ll see it start to get left at home more and more as time goes

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.