Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s being sarcastic and horrid to the nice comments is just telling lol bint.

Reactions: 9
Now she’s put up a video telling people to get Revolution reed diffusers instead of dropping £200 on Jo Malone ones. She’s so obsessed with reacting to what we say on here 😂

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1434520She’s such a blunt witch.
Another example from my big post before!!
Instead of “no” which comes across awful just says “eeee I know it’s just the way I always do it” …. Make it lighthearted. Or “sorry I’m stuck in my ways”

she’s so harsh and wonders why her space is always so bitchy, toxic and negative!!!

she’s got so much potential to have a die heard community and get some major work but she ruins it for herself because of her attitude. It’s such a shame. I hate when people stop themselves reaching their own potential because they can’t put a few things into place to reflect and makes changes.

Reactions: 16
Wow, could Yaz have done her any dirtier? 🤣

View attachment 1434629
PLEASSSSSE!!!!!

I LOVE it when a raw photo of her is released for us. We all know exactly what she looks like but it still makes me gip every time!

Look at that fillered up injected dewy perfect skin - I bet she’s glad she didn’t pay for it or I would be asking her whether she kept the receipt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Edens ready to be a Dog Mum for potentially a long time, the smaller the dog the longer it’ll live (unless health problems, etc) I’ve known small pups to make it to their 20s!
That dog will be lucky to make it to 6, its very very badly bred.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The way she literally has no interior style is concerning. Her house looks like a dungeon, goes with her grotty personality I guess

Reactions: 7
This is in reply to a comment that someone left asking whether it’s a real owl on her fence. Eden’s just taken the piss out of her, but she doesn’t care because at least she replied. These kids are brainwashed ☹

1E92C794-4719-4F25-8C84-A9A987DC5425.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Eden acting like she cares making Acer cover his school badge, yet not cutting out where his badge is literally visible?!
braindead

Reactions: 4
One of her other videos she was stating how she doesn’t care for opinions it’s her dog, and there the rat is laying down with little lad… I thought she was crate training? 😂😂😂 head. The bed will smell glorious soon.

She just wanted to look like Paris Hilton.. but what she fails to realise that even though he’s small he still requires a walk.

£300 for cutlery and plates?! Beggggggggggg
No wonder they’re begging for stuff when wanting expensive dinner wear. She just wants to flex she has nice stuff..

Its concerning that little Earl is laying rather lifeless while there’s a racket going on around him in that video Yaz put up. Maybe I’m looking too much into it but he just didn’t look well…could the pup be poorly already? Maybe it’s a super chilled chihuahua but they are certainly not known for that! Maybe the shock of Edens true appearance scared the little mite into a coma? 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lmfaoooooo. "When people tell you to slow down but..". .... If you slowed down any more eedy you'd bleeping stop. Bloody hell god help this woman in the real world
Tell her to slow down as she doesn’t wake until 12 then by the time she’s ready and gone to a supermarket it’s dinner time🤣🤣

• Haha
PLEASSSSSE!!!!!

I LOVE it when a raw photo of her is released for us. We all know exactly what she looks like but it still makes me gip every time!

Look at that fillered up injected dewy perfect skin - I bet she’s glad she didn’t pay for it or I would be asking her whether she kept the receipt!
She's so sundamaged. I'm 10 years older than her and I have less wrinkles than that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.