Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her age being a defence is bollocks. My sister is 24 and a mum of 2. She’s never ever tormented a blind person, been racist, used someone being vulnerable to her advantage or fabricated a series of lies. They need to wake up and smell the coffee she’s 24!!!! Not 14

Why does Yaz get to jump on her high horse preaching about ‘be kind’ to everyone other than Eden!??? How come it’s ok for Eden to not be kind to others and say the wrong thing, but no one else?

They are obsessssssseeed with tiktok and everyone loving them. People are allowed to not love the Harvey family 🙈
How come she’s allowed to be unkind to Yaz too? She will never be happy for her. She threw her and Lee under the bus. If I was Yaz I wouldn’t have spoken to her again after encouraging Dan to drag Lee through the mud

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 2
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

HER FRIEND WAYNE ASKED HER TO GO AND SEE HIM AND SHE SAID "NO THANKS"

HE THEN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IS IT BEING TOO FAR FOR HER TO GO AND SHE SAID IT'S TOO FAR TO GO AND SEE SOMEONE WHO SLAGS HER OFF ALL THE TIME AND THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT AFTER THE LIVE!!!
I got it on screen record, I'll post later for anyone who missed but I'm just finishing my lunch break

Reactions: 7
duck off yasmin
🤣🤣🤣 this is epic. You mean we want her material things Yaz ? Cos nah I do well on my own and i could NEVER wish to be such so blatantly offensive with the ableist or arrogant comments marked down as dark humour?! She gets jealous of her sisters fake fame and cry’s about it. She is NOT getting bullied you’re deluded 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.