Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just found out how the dishwasher and kitchen spray works. Well done Eden the ripe old age of 24 and you’re only just working out the basics of keeping a home clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220721-141305_Instagram.jpg
taking bets on eden popping up in this live as well as Yaz is at her parents house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a different side to her since the Maddy incident last year. She was so so nasty to the girl and her mum - hard to believe when she’s a mum herself
I’m sure once cali and acer are old enough they’ll be on this thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So crazy how for the whole of this year her OCD has disappeared.

Just came across her OCD video and the lying just infuriates me. People that live with OCD, me included, go through absolute mental torture trying to make it through a day. Not just when we want to gain views on tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So crazy how for the whole of this year her OCD has disappeared.

Just came across her OCD video and the lying just infuriates me. People that live with OCD, me included, go through absolute mental torture trying to make it through a day. Not just when we want to gain views on tiktok.
Wasn’t there a video where she said she had to touch every wall in a room when she went into it? Because of her “OCD”? Funny how we don’t see that as she wanders round her gaff

So sorry you’re living with this and even more sorry that Eden makes such a mockery of it ♥☹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there a video where she said she had to touch every wall in a room when she went into it? Because of her “OCD”? Funny how we don’t see that as she wanders round her gaff

So sorry you’re living with this and even more sorry that Eden makes such a mockery of it ♥☹
Yeah I just rewatched apparently when in transport she constantly licks lips and taps fingers, many live streams and videos where she’s doing neither in a car. Apparently she chews her food 8 times only. No she doesn’t, as seen in videos. She taps light switches a certain amount of time and scrolls phone a certain amount of times amongst others.

She’s as thick as they come, doesn’t realise you can’t lie and document every second of your life at the same time.

Reactions: 18
She definitely reads tattle and sees us calling her a scruff cause she’s all of sudden got a new fetish for cleaning.
But only cleans her kitchen, what the rest of your place eedy 🤔

Reactions: 17
Eden has declared a love of cleaning while showing us herself putting some reed sticks in, spraying the countertops and loading the dishwasher. Woweee! ✨Cleaning✨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where the post about sunny side? Cos I’m definitely unfollowing if that’s true but I can’t find anything?

Reactions: 1
People like her really really annoy me..

I work hard to get nice things for myself and my kids, single mum of 2, works full time, maintains a house, a car and pay everything myself. I couldn’t imagine begging for a £300 plate set for doing stupid videos. Wish I could I get paid for sitting on my arse all day 🤣 she’s an literal woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where the post about sunny side? Cos I’m definitely unfollowing if that’s true but I can’t find anything?
Sunnyside instagram account posted a story a couple days ago packing numerous items to send Eden
Oh, also
D4BA600B-E742-499F-A28D-339778062FB1.jpeg

Ugh, can’t believe I paid for an order from here

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yeah I just rewatched apparently when in transport she constantly licks lips and taps fingers, many live streams and videos where she’s doing neither in a car. Apparently she chews her food 8 times only. No she doesn’t, as seen in videos. She taps light switches a certain amount of time and scrolls phone a certain amount of times amongst others.

She’s as thick as they come, doesn’t realise you can’t lie and document every second of your life at the same time.
Think I’m going to have to stop watching her the girl is unreal

Did anybody hear her in the live yesterday, somebody asked her how she felt about people knowing her address.
Her reply was “ I know celebrities addresses and I don’t just turn up”
😂😂😂 does she think she’s a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.