Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd is defo getting pissed of that video of what he was wearing the other day said it all
For someone who left their “real” job to be a content creator he dosent create much on a daily basis

Reactions: 7
Who called the crying stage on here!! ‘I don’t live with my parents anymore’ my god this is so draining. You’re 24 and crying because you have a big mouth and say the wrong things

Reactions: 21
There's 10K people watching but she doesn't want Lloyd to see her like that 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damnnn she’s fast at blocking, said crocodile tears and was blocked in 3 seconds!! 3!! Even tho there’s hundreds of other comments all supporting her whizzing by lmao

Reactions: 7
“People always say ‘are you going to address saying this…’ …no, I’m not, I just want to talk to my friends in my phone”

“You can’t cancel me because I don’t give a bleeping tit

Absolutely ZERO accountability oh my god

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Loads saying she’s hit 3 million, yet she’s not moved higher in months 🤣🤣🤣

There you go, one second fake tears on next turned off…

Damnnn she’s fast at blocking, said crocodile tears and was blocked in 3 seconds!! 3!! Even tho there’s hundreds of other comments all supporting her whizzing by lmao
That’s little lloyd always having to watch her lives.. so he’s watching her cry and hasn’t gone in to comfort her once! What a fiancé 😳😳

Reactions: 10
I just scrolled & saw she was live snivelling & blowing her nose - has she had a strop because Yaz worked with CT & she didn’t :ROFLMAO: It would be a reach to say I like Yaz, but I find her far more bearable than Eden.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“You can’t cancel someone who doesn’t give a duck” clearly you do or you wouldn’t be crying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.