Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported the TikTok, and comments but apparently it doesn’t break any TikTok rules 🙄🙄🙄

So I guess you can sell animals on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tell me you’re a bleeping dodgy breeder who just wants cash, without telling me you’re a bleeping dodgy breeder who just wants cash

Why would you want to sell a puppy to someone that can’t even afford it in the first place?

View attachment 1435362
That needs reported. A bleeping monthly payment plan for a dug.....is that for real!? I can afford £5 per month, can I just pick it up whenever 🖕🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That needs reported. A bleeping monthly payment plan for a dug.....is that for real!? I can afford £5 per month, can I just pick it up whenever 🖕🏻
I’ve reported all of the videos, it’s disgusting. They’re still there though ☹

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz#31 Moved into a shed, bought a rat, now they want a rescue cat. Banned from Waitrose what will Eden do, she doesn’t really have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eden has declared a love of cleaning while showing us herself putting some reed sticks in, spraying the countertops and loading the dishwasher. Woweee! ✨Cleaning✨
Mind boggling. Why would the parents never have taught Eden even the most basic of chores? It's like she has never tidied before in her life. Wtaf

Eden, it's not cute that you have never been shown this by your parents. It's actually disturbing that your parents cosseted you so much that you are essentially no more than a toddler emotionally.

Great parenting the Harveys 👍

Reactions: 10
Init and who are they going to as well. The desperation to get rid of them is disgusting. Wonder what Freya did with those Guinea pigs did she get bored of them after a month and set them free?

Mind boggling. Why would the parents never have taught Eden even the most basic of chores? It's like she has never tidied before in her life. Wtaf

Eden, it's not cute that you have never been shown this by your parents. It's actually disturbing that your parents cosseted you so much that you are essentially no more than a toddler emotionally.

Great parenting the Harveys 👍
With the state of the house I don’t think any of them actually know how to tidy up by the looks of things.

Reactions: 6
I’ve found the ad on Gumtree and reported it, I can’t believe the complete lack of care for those poor babies. Palming them off on the first person who can give her £500, it’s so clear they’re just a cash grab ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can we please all just report her loads of time simultaneously? Because I’m sick of her having a platform. I hate the idea of my kids being exposed to pricks like her

Seen a few of these posts on here tonight, please be careful talking about reporting her on other platforms guys, tattle will end up removing your account and this thread and we'll have nowhere left to post about her.

Reactions: 16
Seen a few of these posts on here tonight, please be careful talking about reporting her on other platforms guys, tattle will end up removing your account and this thread and we'll have nowhere left to post about her.
Oops. Can’t edit my post now 😬 or is it ok if I’m talking about that “breeder”

Reactions: 3
Guys I need some technical support please! I tried to add the video of her talking about sucking dick for money on a children in need live to her wiki but I can't figure it out. The original tiktok sharing it looks like it was taken down (so I can't use that link) but luckily I saved it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys I need some technical support please! I tried to add the video of her talking about sucking dick for money on a children in need live to her wiki but I can't figure it out. The original tiktok sharing it looks like it was taken down (so I can't use that link) but luckily I saved it.

View attachment 1435499
You can see Yaz commenting ‘Stop her’ at the end of that video… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yaz’s video of Lloyd and Eden… Eden’s skin🤢, she’s using the smoothing filter way too much she’s so out of touch with reality.

also. WHY IS YAZ’S BRA STRAPS SHOWING WITH THE TOP ON A CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIVE?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.