Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

HER FRIEND WAYNE ASKED HER TO GO AND SEE HIM AND SHE SAID "NO THANKS"

HE THEN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IS IT BEING TOO FAR FOR HER TO GO AND SHE SAID IT'S TOO FAR TO GO AND SEE SOMEONE WHO SLAGS HER OFF ALL THE TIME AND THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT AFTER THE LIVE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People are kicking off at her for not thanking for gifts. Others are saying she never does. Others are defending her

She’s literally ignoring comments and just loving her reflection she’s embarrassing

Someone asked why she’s more tearful and she said “because I am”

Reactions: 7
She went from crying about being seen as a problematic TikToker to well all the problems that have happened on this live so far

I can’t watch it because I’ve gotta go to my shift but please keep the thread updated?

Reactions: 6
Yaz has done a video defending Eden saying how she’s only 24 and still says the wrong things blah blah blah.. But that doesn’t mean we should all allow her to go running her mouth? What about the addicts she publicly insulted and mocked? Why should she just have a free pass because she’s a little bit known on the internet? I didn’t act that way when I was 13, let alone at the big age of 24. They need to stop babying her, it’s weird and does her no favours in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone just asked her how she got over her OCD?????

SHE SAID IT WAS SUCH A FUNNY TIME.

She's a bleep.
This is the tit that infuriates me, crying about saying the wrong thing then describing ocd as ‘such a funny time’! I know there’s a few people who suffer on here, me included and honestly she’s bleeping disgusting! It’s because she doesn’t have it, she thinks an intrusive thought is jumping in a swimming pool (when it’s nice weather and other people are in it so a completely rational thought!)

Reactions: 17
I guess Wayne's not one of the friends she selflessly gives pocket money to and wads of cash randomly.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over how she’s 10 years younger then me. There really is no need for all that make up u seen without a filter it’s doing her skin no favours

Reactions: 3
Yaz has done a video defending Eden saying how she’s only 24 and still says the wrong things blah blah blah.. But, doesn’t mean we should all allow her to go running her mouth? What about the addicts she publicly insulted and mocked? Why should she just have a free pass because she’s a little bit known on the internet? I didn’t act that way when I was 13, let alone at the big age of 24. They need to stop babying her, it’s weird and does her no favours in the real world.
duck off Yaz you enabler. She’s wrong and she was wrong all the other times … Caroline Flack ‘joke’? Maddie? Borrowing money off that girl? Lying about Redbull working with her? Insult to 24 year olds

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is her age gonna keep being the excuse because we've heard this since she was 22. There's been no change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently they’re not patient so all their stuff is clearance??? Yeah that’s why you got clearance 😂 and they bought an ex display TV. 30K in the bank apparently 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why does Yaz get to jump on her high horse preaching about ‘be kind’ to everyone other than Eden!??? How come it’s ok for Eden to not be kind to others and say the wrong thing, but no one else?

They are obsessssssseeed with tiktok and everyone loving them. People are allowed to not love the Harvey family 🙈

Reactions: 32
Ffs I thought I was absolutely winning at life when my daughter let me nap for 3 hours but this I would’ve loved to see!! Could this Wayne guy be a new one to come out and reveal some inside goss if he’s on her bad side now?👀

Reactions: 11
Clearance? Everything is a display? She didn't want to wait for a tv? TVs aren't hard to buy 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.