Eden Harvz #30 Gifted a bed to put in her shed, Little man’s definitely not being under fed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s crying because RedBull said they have no plans to work with Eden LOLZ and she ‘loves that drink’ sob shaky sob

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What did she say about Red Bull? I missed it

She’s probably got something automatic set up
Someone contacted red bull after she got gifted some. Then red bull replied saying they would never do paid work with her. She said it was very embarrassing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just scrolled & saw she was live snivelling & blowing her nose - has she had a strop because Yaz worked with CT & she didn’t :ROFLMAO: It would be a reach to say I like Yaz, but I find her far more bearable than Eden.
I thought something was off with her when she didn’t promote Yaz going on the CT live. If it was the other way around and Eden was on CT, Yaz would be screaming it from the roof top

Reactions: 24
What did she say about Red Bull? I missed it

She’s probably got something automatic set up
She said it was the best day of her loft when red bull gifted her, but then someone messaged the company and they said they don’t have plans and will never have plans of working with her. ‘And i was so upset as I just love that drink’🤣

Basically in a nutshell.. she’s realised how her big bad mouth has made her look now as yaz is getting all these good deals and she isn’t and she’s upset for what ‘I could have made myself’ but haven’t because of her opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 28
About Yaz she said ‘I’m so proud of Yazzy, it’s an amazing opportunity but when I got off the phone I just broke down and I wish there is so much I just did differently, I never wanted to be labelled as a problematic tiktoker’

She also used a Billie lyric to describe how she feels about tiktok ‘Things I used to enjoy just keep me employed’

I think between tattle & Yaz’s deals she’s reflecting, but not on herself more on the fact that she thinks she has different trolls to everyone else who email places like redbull to clarify her claims of a deal, and she doesn’t understand why they would embarrass her like that, and that people misunderstand her, she said she isn’t a bad person, she is amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said it was the best day of her loft when red bull gifted her, but then someone messaged the company and they said they don’t have plans and will never have plans of working with her. ‘And i was so upset as I just love that drink’🤣

Basically in a nutshell.. she’s realised how her big bad mouth has made her look now as yaz is getting all these good deals and she isn’t and she’s upset for what ‘I could have made myself’ but haven’t because of her opinions
She forgot she has to take baby with her everywhere could you imagine CT asked her to do a live and lloyd is just sat in the background looking bored

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if Lloyd has taken the dog out with him to the shop when she's just sat at home caking on foundation? The puppy isn't vaccinated - it should stay home!!! Stupid cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to be THAT person but can you imagine if they split up. I genuinely don’t think she would cope. She is so completely reliant on him.

Reactions: 18
I don’t want to be THAT person but can you imagine if they split up. I genuinely don’t think she would cope. She is so completely reliant on him.
Kind of concerning tho cos Lloyd is a bit trapped.. even if he wanted to leave imagine the backlash from it from her and all her minions. Sort of emotional control

Reactions: 14
Someone just asked her how she got over her OCD?????

SHE SAID IT WAS SUCH A FUNNY TIME.

She's a bleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She was giving it billy big bollocks when we first contacted red bull and now she’s crying about it! Why can’t she just be happy for Yaz, it’s probably getting in her head that she has 10x the amount of followers but only gets gifted things and no actual paid work.

Reactions: 18
Omg. She’s on live. One of her mods asked her to go to Whitby to see him. She said “no thanks Wayne” and he said “it’s a long drive” and she went “yeah a long drive to see someone who constantly slags you off behind your back but always asks for money. We will have a little chat after this I think”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Not Eden crying on live then calling Wayne out infront of 100s of people on her live 20 mins later 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.