Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in her recent eat with me she told a story about how she threw away some chicken when she was younger and it was a big deal because her family didn’t have much money growing up, then she just posted a video saying her whole family traveled around America for 6 weeks 😂😂 make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We need to set up a go fund me for the girl to get some Kerby grips man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After watching that live, I’ve got a feeling Freya is also going into social media full time and becoming an influencer like her sisters. Benji must be desperate as his having to sign 3 sisters and the fiancé. What’s next? Signing Lee too? 😂

Reactions: 2
After watching that live, I’ve got a feeling Freya is also going into social media full time and becoming an influencer like her sisters. Benji must be desperate as his having to sign 3 sisters and the fiancé. What’s next? Signing Lee too? 😂
What happened? I was at work and missed it 🙄

What happened? I was at work and missed it 🙄
Eden, Lloyd and Freya all got the same message from Benji. Freya told Lloyd that he needs to start replying to people more and made it a point how she replied to Benji but it was a weird thing the way Freya was talking and behaving. I could be wrong, but from that live itself and the way Freya was acting and whispering. I just have a feeling she’s being signed by the same management

Reactions: 4
Wow I was just checking there website to see if she is on there talent and they have sam ryder .like why keep eden when you have sam ryder

Reactions: 6
Freya is now edens PA so that’s why she might possibly have more to do with it. I don’t think she will go into full blown social media

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.