Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden’s the kind of person who gets bored/fed up really quickly and then wants to move onto something else. She’ll do exactly the same with a puppy, especially when she realises a puppy can be hard work. It isn’t going to sit around all day like Tilly (who’s a much older, already trained dog) it’ll need taking outside regularly (and she’ll have to get up early to take it out as well), it might make a mess, it needs training, I can’t see it lasting!

Reactions: 16
I knew it. She wonders why everyone knows the ins and outs about her life and she don’t have no privacy when she thinks she’s smart “giving away clues” all the time. Does she honestly think her followers are stupid?
“Exciting times ahead for us”
Going to Ikea, purposely videoing herself in there and doing an eating video with all the furniture in the back.

She went to Switzerland 28th June. 2 whole weeks? Of course she’s private renting. She wouldn’t get a mortgage in that time. “I won’t ever give you a house tour because someone will find out where we live” I don’t think anyone cares that much tbh.

This is where reality will hit Eden hard, this is where she will have to start paying bills, not being able to go out as much and wasting money on private renting when she could be saving for a mortgage but they know best. I give it 6 months to a year before she’s back at home because “it’s a waste of money paying private rent and all the bills whilst we want a home of our own”. I bet she isn’t thag best pleased she’s had to downsize to a flat/apartment. Lol.

It’s obvious the surprise on Sunday is a kitten or dog. Give it a month and that flat will be a tit heap given how trampy the pair of them live.

Reactions: 22
Where? I’m interested because I’m from the area so want to know how much it’s costing her to rent haha
I’m in a couple of towns away from TW, but have been looking in the 5 mile radius around it for a new place. I recognised it straight away because to be fair it is nice, but not great considering you can get a 3 bed for the money. It’s £1600.

I’m in a couple of towns away from TW, but have been looking in the 5 mile radius around it for a new place. I recognised it straight away because to be fair it is nice, but not great considering you can get a 3 bed for the money. It’s £1600.
I feel it’s a little too far putting the listing on here so just search on right move as it’s a public site, tick include let properties and you’ll find it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who’s Fiona? In her recent tiktok she says she’s unbanned and “big up Fiona”

Reactions: 1
I've just come across a property online which has the same light fixtures ect as her kitchen, it's £2450 a month. 3 bedroom house

Reactions: 2
A boyfriend, a engagement, renting a home and getting a puppy all within 7 months. Wow, it must be love 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.