Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh no, the listing says "access to a shared paddock" so she's either gonna get a horse/pony or we're gonna have the neighbours horse rammed down our throats all over tiktok 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s a lovely place they’ve got and it’s obviously brand new but £1600 before bills is a lot of money for a two bedroom when she could’ve got a house for that amount of money but each to their own, they want to start getting the brand deals, collabs and promos out there the pair of them if they’re wanting to furnish it out, have things like sky, broadband etc. I don’t envy them having to pay for their energy given the increase and the cost of living gone up too 😂

I bet their council tax costs a fortune too. No more holidays, going out for unnecessary meals or anything like that for them both now. They going to make the most of their rent lmao

Reactions: 15
Of course they are renting - she hasn’t got enough money to buy outright and she wouldn’t have been able to put an offer on a house, pay a deposit and have everything sorted ready to move in such a short space of time. Plus there is know way she would get a mortgage - she doesn’t have a stable income

Reactions: 1
The area she’s moved too is really rural. Probably no or very limited Uber eats or deliveroo. And she can’t drive! Seems weird for her to move there

Reactions: 7
Of course she gets a ban lifted on the day she’s moving out. I don’t believe a word she says anymore. All the times she had said how she wouldn’t rent and it’s a waste of money and now she’s renting? It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant soon even after saying however many times that she doesn’t want kids, she don’t want to share midget man and she’s too selfish. How does anyone Eden believe a word that comes out her mouth anymore. She hasn’t even got the puppy yet and I already feel sorry for it having to have her as a owner baring in mind she has two dogs at her house she don’t give a flying duck about. “I won’t bring the dog with me because his my dads dog now”. Whatever.

Get use to having them Jo Malone reed diffusers that cost £65 each whilst having 4 of them. You wait until you’ve got bills hunni x

Reactions: 9
I think its disgusting and tasteless that's she's showing off her expensive scents for the house to the same followers she made money off for having EDs. enjoy them while you can, bills are expensive and not something you can ignore

Reactions: 15
‘I’d never rent it’s a waste of money’
Don’t you look silly now😭 absolute dick

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quite gutted I moved from there last year as I would of been 5 minutes from her and would love to of seen that family in the wild. She will definitely be near a few stables now so watch the horse personality ooze back out of her. Also love that its right by a shooting school

Reactions: 4
It looks a bit too close to other neighbours for Eden 😬 they like to sit outside late at night smoking and being loud, I wouldn’t suggest doing that there! Also if ever Lloyd goes away (if he’s allowed) there’s no way she’ll stay alone because she can’t drive she won’t be able to get anywhere!

It’s terraced and looks like holiday houses from the outside. Good luck to her neighbours ..

Reactions: 3
I have no clue how to find the listing :( what area is it near that I could type into Rightmove? Like an actual town name?
i won't lie, from what she's shown so far it looks lovely.... I'm taking bets on how long it will stay like that though. 😂😂

I have no clue how to find the listing :( what area is it near that I could type into Rightmove? Like an actual town name?
i won't lie, from what she's shown so far it looks lovely.... I'm taking bets on how long it will stay like that though. 😂😂
Scrap that... found it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.