Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said she wakes up at 10ish, last thing she wants to do it put make up on and get ready, so they sit a chill breakfast, tea, watch something, get admin stuff done.

I do get it, if im having a day at home I wont put make up on and if im going out in the evening then I will.. but she just seems to do it every day her days just look like groundhog day tbh

What was her lazy arse excuse? 😂

Reactions: 4
Her mums such an old witch.

But anyway they’re sat doing nothing whilst her mum clears out her wardrobe. She thinks she’s too good to do anything

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The hand holding her mirror is shaking yet the one doing her eyeliner is still and she doesn’t make a single mistake. How is that? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I don’t like cats but cats like me’
Please Eden cats are some of the smartest and most intuitive animals out there. If my cats ever saw you they’d scratch you up and they’re two of the friendliest cats out there.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but Eden is absolutely sh*t at lip syncing she is always off with the words but everyone thinks she’s amazing? Smaller tiktok accounts have better timing

Reactions: 10
Not her using a top as a tissue 🤢
View attachment 1411297
I managed to catch Eden as the ‘smooth skin’ filter got lost… Just look at the difference! 😳 I’m assuming those filler injections she gets done do absolutely NOTHING

I completely understand that everyone has different skin conditions and that’s okay, but what isn’t okay is the fact she gets paid money to do all these Ads for botox yet doesn’t show her true face on camera??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They keep deleting negative comments and people are asking does Lloyd actually sit there until she’s done in each live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
they are literally vitamins for your hair you can buy them anywhere they aren’t prescribed 😂😂😂
Whether they’re readily available anywhere or not, that person said they were losing their hair through illness so Eden shouldn’t give her any advice when she has no clue. This is the girl that also told her followers to take Zopiclone if they were struggling without their boyfriend being there 🙄

Reactions: 12
I managed to catch Eden as the ‘smooth skin’ filter got lost… Just look at the difference! 😳 I’m assuming those filler injections she gets done do absolutely NOTHING

I completely understand that everyone has different skin conditions and that’s okay, but what isn’t okay is the fact she gets paid money to do all these Ads for botox yet doesn’t show her true face on camera??
Fillers won’t improve the quality of your skin, just make your bone structure appear different/fuller

“I don’t like cats but cats like me’. So what will happen when they move out because Lloyd is obsessed with cats. She’s more for dogs and his more for cats. Being with someone who loves cats is very important. Gaining a cats trust is extremely hard. It takes a lot of time, patience, respect and consent. Cats are an excellent judge of character and emotion. Dogs are great too, but they just love everybody. Cats know when someone is dodgy so I highly doubt cats like her and I’m sure cats don’t give a flying duck that she don’t like them. I wouldn’t want her to have cats, or any animals considering how much she neglects her two dogs at home. I’m surprised that family hasn’t been reported to the RSPCA for how they treat them two dogs.

She can turn the “save video” option all she likes but it won’t stop me getting absolute mug shots of her in her videos she thinks are SO FUNNY.

Honestly, it really bleeping annoys me how she speaks when it comes to words beginning with L. If it was every word, I’d understand but you can just tell it’s so extra and put on because it’s only a few words.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not sure what this ‘big’ thing is Yaz keeps going on about but imagine how fuming Eden must be that her sister who doesn’t even have half a million followers keeps getting offered all these deals with brands and Eden on 3m gets barely anything? She didn’t even get invited to the event the other day, Yaz said she asked if she could take eden. Yaz could actually be making something for herself here while Eden just sits online being a witch and saying stupid stuff.

Reactions: 16
Fillers won’t improve the quality of your skin, just make your bone structure appear different/fuller
I remember the doctor talking about the hyaluronic acid being injected into the skin. I don’t know, they sounded like absolute cowboys to me that would never give the same attention to a regular client as they did to Eden.

Those latest TikTok’s acting like celebrities see her as “one of them”. Guess Lloyd finally escaped for a couple of hours, maybe he went to see the girl from Amsterdam.

Also when she said “my Billie” - I don’t remember this witch mentioning her for at least a year before the concert.

Call it intuition but I’m certain Billie would despise everything you stand for Eden.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.