Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen this happen with another influencer (although she was bigger). They have popularity, then a lot of hate/getting called out and then slowly start to become irrelevant.

Her views are shocking. I haven’t seen her do an ad in ages. So why is she acting like her life is just beginning … nah. She peaked in popularity during covid and got engaged to a midget months ago. All downhill from there.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I just came here to say that. I love Keratese products but she's not doing them a great advertisement, I mean, what's the bragging about? What exactly is so good about her hair now? 🤣
It’s a terrible ad for Kerastase 😂 I severely damaged my hair through bleach and I use Olaplex products because Kerastase isn’t cruelty free. But my hair has improved massively in condition and thickness. Hers looks the same as it did months ago

Reactions: 4
why does she always get ready at like 2pm in the afternoon? and when she calls short arse a good boy my goddddd bet that makes him feel like a man

Edit: ok someone just asked her literally as I posted this I got my answer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not eden leaving a concert early because she's not enjoying it because Billie will never know who she is ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why does she always get ready at like 2pm in the afternoon? and when she calls short arse a good boy my goddddd bet that makes him feel like a man

Edit: ok someone just asked her literally as I posted this I got my answer 😅
What was her lazy arse excuse? 😂

I reckon Eden will go ChelseaLeeArt route on tiktok once she fully flops and has no 14 year olds left to impress

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I rarely watch her lives, but I can’t get over how self obsessed she is. Imagine sitting in a pub having a drink with her, it would be exhausting.

Reactions: 6
Somebody asked her why she made jokes about cancer and she said she's never done that. So I said yes you did you said Lloyd looked like he's in remission, then she blocked me 🙄 tell me you're guilty without telling me you're guilty! Stupid little witch.

Reactions: 21
Somebody asked her why she made jokes about cancer and she said she's never done that. So I said yes you did you said Lloyd looked like he's in remission, then she blocked me 🙄 tell me you're guilty without telling me you're guilty! Stupid little witch.
She then admitted that she had said that 🙄

Reactions: 5
Talking about her joking that Lloyd looks like he’s in remission. She said her auntie will die any day of cancer and she’s not meaning to offend but she just says stupid stuff. She went all anxious and tried changing the subject cos she knew she fucked up.

Reactions: 8
Ah I didn't get to see that, she blocked me too quick!
Yeah she admitted that she said it because Lloyd used to wear a beanie that covered his eyebrows, but then went on to say that her auntie is going to die of cancer any day now… like that makes it ok?

All the kids lodged up Eden’s hole in the comments saying “everyone’s too sensitive now”, yet Eden is the first one to cry “you don’t know what someone is going through”, so why joke about something that’s affected probably every single person here?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.