Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee has been to court for his daughter, multiple times I believe, court and girls mum has still said no

Aw nah, you know what I've just realised, if Lee's kid is 13ish her and her classmates probably have tiktok and will mostly likely know of Eden. Imagine how tit it'll be hearing about your dad and step mum's family or worse, seeing them on your fyp. Seeing your little half brother through a screen on Eden and Yaz's videos... 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
struggle so much with misophonia and I’ve never known a family to make so much noise when their eating. The biting on the fork, talking with their mouth full, chewing with their mouth open lapping and scraping the plates to get food. It drives me insane. I physically can’t watch her anymore.

If you don’t know, Lloyd loves to cook” but he has literally crucified that chicken on the barbecue to the point it just looks chewy and dry. His that much of a good cook that he didn’t even remove the veins from the chicken or anything lol. I completely understand someone who actually struggles with Emetophobia has a fear of chicken, pork and lots of other things but lets be honest, I don’t think she has it at all. She’s self diagnosed herself with so many things, what’s happened to the OCD she apparently has? That got forgotten about but now we know she reads here, there will be a video over the next few days.

The way she made it a point on the YouTube video of her inspecting the chicken so everyone remembers she has Emetophobia and being like “does this look okay” begging for the attention from both midget boy and her mother. I’m sorry but imagine being 24 years of age and being told “eat it, you’ll be fine”. I know we all always listen to our parents but she’s literally a 24 year old who’s engaged and still having to clutch onto mummy’s apron strings. Considering how much she brags about her fiancé and how much she trusts him with her life, surely not if you’re having to ask if something is okay to eat? I’m sure the people who actually have Emetophobia don’t want to be seeing Eden’s YouTube video about how she struggles so much but will happily go to Nando’s and not check the chicken because “it’s a chicken restaurant” but god forbid you put anything in the freezer because she don’t believe anything should be frozen for longer than two days. She’s so immature and wrapped in cotton wool it’s pathetic.

Oh the content, views and likes must be struggling because of course she’s had to share another montage of her being on the news and “how she got to where she is today”. Right? From manipulating, gaslighting and preying on vulnerable people making them believe you’re something you’re not. It’s hardly from hard work is it like other creators who have worked so hard to get where they are today through blood, sweat and tears.

“We have an exciting week this week, all will be revealed”. I’m sure people are still waiting for this massive thing her and Yasmin was bragging about a few months back. Nothing come of that did it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is it me or is Yaz copying Eden’s ‘shakes’? 😂 Just been watching her live and her hands are shaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s talking about her tattoos on live and saying Lee is “world famous”. I personally think his tattoos are tit. Some of my tattoo artists aren’t world famous but their work is 10000x better

Reactions: 17
She’s talking about her tattoos on live and saying Lee is “world famous”. I personally think his tattoos are tit. Some of my tattoo artists aren’t world famous but their work is 10000x better
I always thought that too! Her Tarzan tattoo is an embarrassment 🤣

Reactions: 14
She’s on live right now and someone asked “what’s one thing people don’t know about you?” And she had the cheek to reply that she’s “the sweetest person ever. People have portrayed her to be a awful person online and she’s far from it and she’s the sweetest person.” And then Holly, the girl that was there last weekend and drove Yasmin home was like “you’re the sweetest girl” and it was a cringe fest. She asked Holly what her honest opinion was and Holly replied “very calm, not a cat fish and very beautiful”.. but of course she’ll say that because Holly is hers, Freya and Yasmin’s friend. I’m not buying it lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
struggle so much with misophonia and I’ve never known a family to make so much noise when their eating. The biting on the fork, talking with their mouth full, chewing with their mouth open lapping and scraping the plates to get food. It drives me insane. I physically can’t watch her anymore.

If you don’t know, Lloyd loves to cook” but he has literally crucified that chicken on the barbecue to the point it just looks chewy and dry. His that much of a good cook that he didn’t even remove the veins from the chicken or anything lol. I completely understand someone who actually struggles with Emetophobia has a fear of chicken, pork and lots of other things but lets be honest, I don’t think she has it at all. She’s self diagnosed herself with so many things, what’s happened to the OCD she apparently has? That got forgotten about but now we know she reads here, there will be a video over the next few days.

The way she made it a point on the YouTube video of her inspecting the chicken so everyone remembers she has Emetophobia and being like “does this look okay” begging for the attention from both midget boy and her mother. I’m sorry but imagine being 24 years of age and being told “eat it, you’ll be fine”. I know we all always listen to our parents but she’s literally a 24 year old who’s engaged and still having to clutch onto mummy’s apron strings. Considering how much she brags about her fiancé and how much she trusts him with her life, surely not if you’re having to ask if something is okay to eat? I’m sure the people who actually have Emetophobia don’t want to be seeing Eden’s YouTube video about how she struggles so much but will happily go to Nando’s and not check the chicken because “it’s a chicken restaurant” but god forbid you put anything in the freezer because she don’t believe anything should be frozen for longer than two days. She’s so immature and wrapped in cotton wool it’s pathetic.

Oh the content, views and likes must be struggling because of course she’s had to share another montage of her being on the news and “how she got to where she is today”. Right? From manipulating, gaslighting and preying on vulnerable people making them believe you’re something you’re not. It’s hardly from hard work is it like other creators who have worked so hard to get where they are today through blood, sweat and tears.

“We have an exciting week this week, all will be revealed”. I’m sure people are still waiting for this massive thing her and Yasmin was bragging about a few months back. Nothing come of that did it?

I think the big deal they were talking about months ago was the ITV thing with Alex from love island🤣

Reactions: 1
Eden is saying she thinks of Olaplex as a fad when her sister collabs with them and sells their products😂

• Haha
Wow, that was the most boring live 🥱 all I got from that was Eden won’t do tiktok shop because yaz does 🙄 obviously worried she wouldn’t compare to how well yas does on there

Wow, that was the most boring live 🥱 all I got from that was Eden won’t do tiktok shop because yaz does 🙄 obviously worried she wouldn’t compare to how well yas does on there

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s blocked but she been influencing at any of the places all the new popular peeps have been - the soho House festival, or the Amazon prime event? Funny innit how trends go a trending .. like Lloyd promoting the modern man’s cuban heels.

Reactions: 2
You can just see in this picture how much she is caked in make up, in this humid hot weather too. She literally removed the smoothing filter for a few seconds and was like “I’m putting the smoothing filter back on because I like looking at myself with it on”. Why can’t she just love the skin she’s in? She made it a point she has thought about joining OF because in her words “I’ve got a banging body” but she can’t do any videos without the smoothing filter or editing her photos? It don’t make sense. Her skin isn’t even terrible, she has spots like everyone does. If anything, she makes them more noticeable caking herself in a lot of make up.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
You can just see in this picture how much she is caked in make up, in this humid hot weather too. She literally removed the smoothing filter for a few seconds and was like “I’m putting the smoothing filter back on because I like looking at myself with it on”. Why can’t she just love the skin she’s in? She made it a point she has thought about joining OF because in her words “I’ve got a banging body” but she can’t do any videos without the smoothing filter or editing her photos? It don’t make sense. Her skin isn’t even terrible, she has spots like everyone does. If anything, she makes them more noticeable caking herself in a lot of make up.
I enjoy makeup and spend quite a lot of money on it but when I first started taking it more seriously I thought there was something wrong with me and I was rubbish at it because you could see my pores. People need to be more honest and stop with these filters l.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So let me hear this straight, she has a fear of vomiting but is quite happy to get her gums around a recorder which will now contaminate her germs onto someone else? Potentially making someone else unwell. She is unbelievable 😂

Edit: comments say she brought it 😅
I've never heard of the phrase 'tossing your cookies' before! You learn something new every day.

I think my biggest issue with all of Eden's fake illnesses is that, to an extent, everyone struggles with stuff like this. Like the emet, everyone worries if their chicken doesn't look cooked. No-one likes to see/hear people puke. But it's not emet until it's a fear, one you can't turn on and off when you feel like it. Same for the anxiety - everyone gets anxious, everyone feels uncomfortable in certain situations, but you can't go around saying you have crippling anxiety when you don't. It not only makes all of her young, impressionable fans think that maybe they have anxiety and emet, it also makes the people who actually suffer with these conditions feel bad that they can't turn it on and off like Eden does - there must be something wrong with them as they feel it all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.