Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yaz clearly doesn't want wolf to have any independence, she'll be home schooling the poor boy... 'so this is how we put on foundation' 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video of her playing the recorder In the shop. Can you imagine buying that for your kid not knowing her crusty lips had be round it ! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The video of her playing the recorder In the shop. Can you imagine buying that for your kid not knowing her crusty lips had be round it ! 🤮
My first thought was - I hope she buys that now since her manky lips have been around it. So gross!

Reactions: 3
Can yaz make it anymore obvious thst she does not want to be in whales or where ever she is! Babe leave him it's definitely okay!!. Its like she needs everyone else to tell her to do it

Reactions: 7
All the sunbeds and filler are definitely catching up to her face, she looks way older than she actually is
So let me hear this straight, she has a fear of vomiting but is quite happy to get her gums around a recorder which will now contaminate her germs onto someone else? Potentially making someone else unwell. She is unbelievable 😂

Edit: comments say she brought it 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Yasmin isn’t doing her tiktok shop today because she’s knackered from travelling yesterday? I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you got jet lag from being drove back to Wales by your husband. “I need a day to chill to get back into the swing of things”. Who knew spending a few days with your family could be so exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It made me laugh last night when yaz was on live telling Eden that “trolls” only do stuff like this to her because apparently they are all jealous that their lives didn’t turn out the same way as hers lol 😂

I don’t think a single soul is jealous of Eden when there’s well liked and way more successful tiktokers like Anna Paul walking the planet. You will never see anyone being horrible or having a thread on her because she’s a REAL nice person who never had to fake being nice to get followers in the first place ??

Eden would not be where she is today had she not gr00med loads of vulnerable people during lockdown, all she did was blow up and now she’s on the descent, why would anyone be jealous of that?
Exactly. I’ve followed one influencer Arielle Vandenberg for maybe 8 years - she’s beautiful, lives in LA, great career, naturally funny, lots of friends, engaged to her best friend.
Am I jealous? Yes to the extent that her life seems incredible. Have I ever left her hate? No. She seems like an incredibly nice and humble person. There’s nothing to hate.

Then you have Eden. I could never be jealous of her. She’s literally taken all her opportunities and tit on them. To live in her box room bedroom and fund the lifestyle of her pet midget.

• Heart
Yasmin isn’t doing her tiktok shop today because she’s knackered from travelling yesterday? I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you got jet lag from being drove back to Wales by your husband. “I need a day to chill to get back into the swing of things”. Who knew spending a few days with your family could be so exhausting.
Hmmm, I dunno. Lawrence Green on Tiktok said he got jetlag once he got back in the door of his flat from Greece 🤣

All these Tiktockers and their exhausting jobs of begging and being extreme narcissists, must be exhausting for them. How do they honestly cope 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay bare with me this is gonna be long:

The other day on live Yaz read a comment outloud about Lloyd's boosters "why is everyone saying he wears boosters" DB and DB (dumb baby and dumber baby) hesitated for a second then Lloyd said about his Balenciagas, I was bleeping pissing myself, I bet Lloyd nearly tit the bed when she read that outloud and put him on the spot

Second of all (big TRIGGER WARNING for anyone with Emetaphobia, don't read this)
2 influencers I know of that have emet are GK Barry and Lauzyfaulks. GK struggles on the podcast with people mentioning sick and it's tit cos they drink on her podcast, you can tell she genuinely has it. Lauren Faulkner was the first person I'd ever heard of having it. She couldn't work at her office job because they were hot desking and she was so worried about picking up other people's germs so she started doing onlyfans so she could work from home. She always had mints in her mouth because they're supposed to help nausea and she ended up getting veneers or crowns (can't remember which I always get them mixed up) because (I think it was) every single tooth in her mouth had holes from having the mints in 27/7. She struggled holding her nieces hands, struggled hugging her mates, she got trolled online for wearing gloves to go play adventure golf because she was afraid of touching the bleeping golf club. She's spoke openly about her anxieties around having children because of morning sickness/the kid being sick themselves (as has Zoella). She is what Eden wants to be. She's as ill as Eden claims to be and it genuinely pisses me off seeing how other people suffer so horrifically and how debilitating emetaphobia can be yet she says she has it willy nilly. I have OCD (not emet) and I can barely touch anything, have to anti bac wipe anything that touches my skin and I'm not gonna lie there's been days I've thought my life hasn't been worth living because of germs. How can she go abroad all the time, eat out all the time, not wash her hands after going to the toilet, use public toilets, be around Lloyd when he's been drinking, describe in detail him chundering on a hill, hug random kids at events, kiss a strangers dog etc etc if she has emet? Genuinely just wondering? Is she diagnosed with emet or self diagnosed? She claims she needs to figure out what's causing this symptom and that symptom and she's supposedly had them blood tests at the GP but is she actually just a massive attention seeker instead? Yaz said their dad is a hypercondriach so maybe he's passed down health anxiety or instilled it into her but I just don't understand any of this. This is so harmful, she has 3 mil followers, laughs about faking panic attacks to get better seats, laughs about getting attention and food when she fakes being anxious etc. I'm not understanding the funny side? This is why people don't believe how poorly me and my peers are? This is why it's seen as "not that bad"?? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe she's really that ill or maybe she's getting better from being that ill but I just.... don't get it.

Lastly, is this a lump or a hunchback?

Attachments

• Heart

The other day on live Yaz read a comment outloud about Lloyd's boosters "why is everyone saying he wears boosters" DB and DB (dumb baby and dumber baby) hesitated for a second then Lloyd said about his Balenciagas, I was bleeping pissing myself, I bet Lloyd nearly tit the bed when she read that outloud and put him on the spot

Second of all (big TRIGGER WARNING for anyone with Emetaphobia, don't read this)
2 influencers I know of that have emet are GK Barry and Lauzyfaulks. GK struggles on the podcast with people mentioning sick and it's tit cos they drink on her podcast, you can tell she genuinely has it. Lauren Faulkner was the first person I'd ever heard of having it. She couldn't work at her office job because they were hot desking and she was so worried about picking up other people's germs so she started doing onlyfans so she could work from home. She always had mints in her mouth because they're supposed to help nausea and she ended up getting veneers or crowns (can't remember which I always get them mixed up) because (I think it was) every single tooth in her mouth had holes from having the mints in 27/7. She struggled holding her nieces hands, struggled hugging her mates, she got trolled online for wearing gloves to go play adventure golf because she was afraid of touching the bleeping golf club. She's spoke openly about her anxieties around having children because of morning sickness/the kid being sick themselves (as has Zoella). She is what Eden wants to be. She's as ill as Eden claims to be and it genuinely pisses me off seeing how other people suffer so horrifically and how debilitating emetaphobia can be yet she says she has it willy nilly. I have OCD (not emet) and I can barely touch anything, have to anti bac wipe anything that touches my skin and I'm not gonna lie there's been days I've thought my life hasn't been worth living because of germs. How can she go abroad all the time, eat out all the time, not wash her hands after going to the toilet, use public toilets, be around Lloyd when he's been drinking, describe in detail him chundering on a hill, hug random kids at events, kiss a strangers dog etc etc if she has emet? Genuinely just wondering? Is she diagnosed with emet or self diagnosed? She claims she needs to figure out what's causing this symptom and that symptom and she's supposedly had them blood tests at the GP but is she actually just a massive attention seeker instead? Yaz said their dad is a hypercondriach so maybe he's passed down health anxiety or instilled it into her but I just don't understand any of this. This is so harmful, she has 3 mil followers, laughs about faking panic attacks to get better seats, laughs about getting attention and food when she fakes being anxious etc. I'm not understanding the funny side? This is why people don't believe how poorly me and my peers are? This is why it's seen as "not that bad"?? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe she's really that ill or maybe she's getting better from being that ill but I just.... don't get it.

It’ll be a hump from having to bend down to kiss little lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Omg funnily enough when I was searching up the definition of emetaphobia I thought of Lauren! She had it so bad! I loved her and Charlie's YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
TikTok didn’t let her upload this apparently because of her boobs? She’s literally wearing a top like most people do. More like she didn’t want to upload it to 3 million people because she’s jealous and out of spite because the girls have got something she ain’t ever been asked.

Her style of fashion is horrendous. In my opinion. Also her bunions really freak me out

Attachments

Reactions: 5
TikTok didn’t let her upload this apparently because of her boobs? She’s literally wearing a top like most people do. More like she didn’t want to upload it to 3 million people because she’s jealous and out of spite because the girls have got something she ain’t ever been asked.

Her style of fashion is horrendous. In my opinion. Also her bunions really freak me out
That outfit is like something your woman Emma Matthews wears, her style is absolutely horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yaz won't leave Lee because Lee will wanna have Wolf on weekends or whenever and she can't be away from him, that's the reason and if she does leave him she will not allow Lee contact

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.