Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they claim they’re goona rent, are they goona just go rent down the road from
the mucky mansion so she can run home all the time? If I was Lloyd I’d be making her go closer to his pals, cause she ain’t got any. However I can’t see her allowing that cause she will be left alone or forced to go also to the 🍻 and ❄
I don’t even get why they’d rent at this point all they’d do is the same as at home, sit in bed and film tit tiktoks

Reactions: 3
They've got no self awareness have they! I'm honestly cringing on their behalf, imagine being that up yourself you trot along to a party you weren't invited to! surely knowing Yaz and Eden were sisters, if unicorn cosmetics wanted Eden there then they would have asked in the first place, Lloyd has no self respect either, why not leave the girls to their make-up event and go and do something with the lads, he's so pathetic!
I wonder if the reason she doesn’t go to many events is because she won’t go without Lloyd. I would imagine she doesn’t get invited to loads but she used to.

Yaz’s video of her crying about going back to Wales and then putting ‘long distance’ as the caption. Is it just me that doesn’t consider that long distance? My sister lives in Wales and I know I can jump in a car now and go see her if I wanted to. It’s not like she has to fly half way around the world.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if the reason she doesn’t go to many events is because she won’t go without Lloyd. I would imagine she doesn’t get invited to loads but she used to.

Yaz’s video of her crying about going back to Wales and then putting ‘long distance’ as the caption. Is it just me that doesn’t consider that long distance? My sister lives in Wales and I know I can jump in a car now and go see her if I wanted to. It’s not like she has to fly half way around the world.
I lived 7 hours from my family from 23-34 and yes it’s hard but wound I ever sit and cry, set up a video and post on social media?? No cause I’m not a sad fame hungry weirdo with zero healthy boundaries

Reactions: 14
Has Yaz seriously got that Hollyemma girl to drive her all the way from Wales to Kent, and then back again?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has Yaz seriously got that Hollyemma girl to drive her all the way from Wales to Kent, and then back again?
Looks like she has a kid too so I hope she isn’t doing the trip in one day.

Yaz can’t be happy, I know it’s normal to miss your family and she is super dramatic but I’m not sure it’s normal to be that emotional and she seems isolated in Wales

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Yaz can't just move? She said it's for Lees job but if he was that good at tattooing then he could work in any studio, or open his own and have all the clients in the world.

Reactions: 19
I don't get how she isn't embarrassed. So many girls went to that event without their partners and little Lloydy had to tag along. Surely he felt like a right head 😅

Reactions: 15
I don't get how she isn't embarrassed. So many girls went to that event without their partners and little Lloydy had to tag along. Surely he felt like a right head 😅
Why would he feel embarrassed? The other girls clearly wasn't well known as Eden and she needed her midget gem body guard... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was this the event that Yaz was invited to, but then asked that the Needy and Tiny Hands also get invited?

The vid with Needs showing off her haul then putting on the shakes had me smirking I must say. So obviously put on.

Speaking of tiny hands. Has anybody noticed just how tiny and out of proportion wee Lloyd's hands are compared to his head and rest of body? His fingers are so short and small. So much so that I compared my own hand to my head size just to make sure. I now try to pausing the videos just to shout "See! They're soooo tiny!"

Reactions: 7
She's already looking like an auld leather handbag and she's 6 years off 30 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They've got no self awareness have they! I'm honestly cringing on their behalf, imagine being that up yourself you trot along to a party you weren't invited to! surely knowing Yaz and Eden were sisters, if unicorn cosmetics wanted Eden there then they would have asked in the first place, Lloyd has no self respect either, why not leave the girls to their make-up event and go and do something with the lads, he's so pathetic!
That’s exactly why she ‘needs’ him with her. It’s not anxiety- she coped before him. She’s tit scared of what he will do if she’s not there.
she doesn’t trust him at all and I think she’s emotionally manipulating him to make him think she needs him as support but it’s just so he can’t go and do anything on his own.
imagine if he actually went to see his friends for a few days, he would realise how there is a life outside of don carlas mansion.
seen it a million times before. Can read her like a book.

Reactions: 19
I lived 7 hours from my family from 23-34 and yes it’s hard but wound I ever sit and cry, set up a video and post on social media?? No cause I’m not a sad fame hungry weirdo with zero healthy boundaries
Totally and utterly agree. I live a 7 hour flight away from everyone but it is what it is, I chose this life. Yes it sucks and I miss them dearly but she really hasn't got it too bad at all! Looks like Lee has given her everything she's ever wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I almost forgot they was engaged for a moment then, until we had the cringy soppy montage of videos that we see several times a week to different sounds on TikTok. It’s the desperation to stay relevant for me. She will hate the fact that Sophie Aspin is engaged now, pregnant and moving into a house with her boyfriend. How dare someone have one over on Eden whilst she’s only engaged still living in her mums house in her box room with a sink.

How many more times will we have to be reminded how Yasmin lives “long distance” from her family? Every time she sees them and has to say goodbye, pls. We don’t need the constant reminders. I agree with what someone said, why can’t she just move closer? Lee can easily change jobs, Wolf hasn’t started school yet and Yasmin “doesn’t work” really which I say lightly. I understand she moved to better her life but she’s older and mature now. There’s nothing stopping her from moving closer or even seeing them more. She drives? Why can’t she get off her lazy arse and drive down to them every other weekend. She don’t do anything else but sit on TikTok adding a stupid amount of make up to her face, going for walks on the beach and the same tit day in and day out. She’s just begging for attention as per usual.

Reactions: 12
Lmao Yaz is so dramatic, she literally lives in South Wales not South Africa, doesn’t work and has full access to her own car..

Clearly she does not take her head out of her own ass (or Edens) for a minute and think about all the families that have actually been ripped apart by war and may never be able to meet again ?? Weird girl has it so easy compared to most people on this planet

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagine how dramatic she’s gonna be when the kid starts school and she can’t go for weeks on end at the drop of the hat and can only go term time! Suck it up luv. If you think this is bad, you’re gunna really hate it in a year or so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.