Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone saw Yaz' live earlier .. she was with Eden and Eden was saying all sorts and Yaz had to keep warning her. Its almost as if she wants her sister blocked aswell

Reactions: 11
also to elaborate on the unicorn cosmetics thing earlier. they joined yaz’s live and she was like oh whilst you’re here please can i have a +1 meaning eden. eden then was like oh no no no +2 because i can’t go anywhere without lloyd. yaz did not seem pleased about him coming. whether she was taking the piss because we always say how reliant she is on him idk but how ridiculous.
Not being funny but why would a makeup company want someone at their first event in over two years to launch a new product, especially a man who has 0 interest in makeup. Honestly can't she do anything without him, it's actually scary

Reactions: 13
Edens really trying hard on youtube with the sickly nice act, she keeps banging on about her account being a “space for kindness and positivity”

She’s only saying it tho so everyone thinks she’s being targeted unfairly because she’s such a sweetheart 🥹 Does she not realise that people can just find her on Tiktok? Even when you type her name in nothing ever good comes up anymore 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve boycotted her YouTube, ain’t giving her any more views I’m just gonna catch up here 😂

One thing I will say is she’s trying hard to plug eat with me on YouTube…… clearly realised that was her money ticket but it’s done now.. every man and his dog is doing well at with me videos. Plus less problematic people. Her relevance is over.

Also wonder if those pizzas like the Jordan’s were gifted…. Cause erm you know the rules Eden.

Reactions: 9
Do you think Lloyds family watches them and cringe 🤣
Absolutely they do

The funniest thing when she posts something is when her little demon followers comment 'Eden tell me why I'm absolutely sobbing and crying that Lloyd said good morning to you' no, little jessica, you're not sobbing, you're just begging attention of a rude cow on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they all dressed like they’re going off to graft (rob) for the evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who remembers the time she used to say she had 'SeXuAl TeNsIoN' with every male she was with.

'There's alot of serial tension but we're just friends'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who remembers the time she used to say she had 'SeXuAl TeNsIoN' with every male she was with.

'There's alot of serial tension but we're just friends'
Yes I remember her saying that...she proper thinks every male fancies her when they definitely don't and thats why she's ended up with booster boy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.