Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg hahahahhaa as if I triggered her like that! All the tit we call he her out for on here and that’s what she gets mad about 😩😅 goes to show she does read here and that all the rest of the tit we say is all true!!!! Dumb witch
Where did she turn the comments off 👀😂

Such great views you have made it on youtube Eden. What a twit I’m so glad I missed the live, she would’ve made me angry! Being banned is a bit like being suspended at work i’ve decided as he claims it’s her place of work! So basically your behaviour is that bad, and relying on don mummy to fix it.
She’s clearly reading here and it’s hilarious. Hi Green Giant 👋👋👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
YouTube shortz are absolutely tit 😂

I am quite the technophobe anyway but They aren’t user friendly. I’m just praying tiktok do the right thing and ban her altogether 😂

Reactions: 4
Lol, not Eden saying they’ve got a day full of exciting things and end up at a shopping centre eating Wagamama’s. Oh my god that’s so exciting and I’m so gutted i’m missing out on all them exciting things… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For real though, what was that filter supposed to have exactly done that she had those few weeks ago? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Such great views you have made it on youtube Eden. What a twit I’m so glad I missed the live, she would’ve made me angry! Being banned is a bit like being suspended at work i’ve decided as he claims it’s her place of work! So basically your behaviour is that bad, and relying on don mummy to fix it.
She’s clearly reading here and it’s hilarious. Hi Green Giant 👋👋👋
Those views are embarrassing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I just caaaaant with her fans. Honestly she cannot do a thing wrong in their eyes, at this point I’m convinced she could commit murder and her fans would be like ‘she is the most down to earth person in the whole world there must have been a reason’ I just don’t get people who are OBSESSED with anyone? I like certain celebs and that but not so much I’d be arguing in their comments section for them and making fan pages 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a tiktok page calling her out on her views on crackhead, her environmental knowledge 🤣🤣& how she showed Yas up on today's live

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if you’ve spoken about this in the previous thread, and I don’t want to derail at all! But what was her reasoning for not wanting a horse anymore? I can’t watch her TikTok’s anymore, I’ve never felt so angry over someone I’ve never met before 🤣

Reactions: 1
also to elaborate on the unicorn cosmetics thing earlier. they joined yaz’s live and she was like oh whilst you’re here please can i have a +1 meaning eden. eden then was like oh no no no +2 because i can’t go anywhere without lloyd. yaz did not seem pleased about him coming. whether she was taking the piss because we always say how reliant she is on him idk but how ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I just caaaaant with her fans. Honestly she cannot do a thing wrong in their eyes, at this point I’m convinced she could commit murder and her fans would be like ‘she is the most down to earth person in the whole world there must have been a reason’ I just don’t get people who are OBSESSED with anyone? I like certain celebs and that but not so much I’d be arguing in their comments section for them and making fan pages 🤢
Absolutely agree with this 100% they would be like “she’s such Angel everyone makes mistakes” 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry if you’ve spoken about this in the previous thread, and I don’t want to derail at all! But what was her reasoning for not wanting a horse anymore? I can’t watch her TikTok’s anymore, I’ve never felt so angry over someone I’ve never met before 🤣
They decided not to buy it as they wanted something they could both ride, unfortunately the horse was too big for Lloyd to sit on so they’ve settled on a gerbil for him instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.