Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed with Yasmin, when she’s down with her family she won’t respond to any comments on her TikTok videos unless it’s someone she knows like Poppy Hollins about joining their podcast. Boring. Would rather watch paint dry anyways, I’m guessing she actually drove down this time after all that fuss she made of not being able to drive down in case Wolf wants the boobie and he’s in the backseat and the whole being alone thing lol.

Reactions: 3
Why does Yaz keep saying “with all dis respect” is it not “with all due respect” or have I been saying it wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao yaz has now removed the video about not wanting to see her friends, didn’t go to plan that did it yazzy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How depressing for her that people think so little of her she's had to 'prove' what happened.

Reactions: 12
“Lake on the doorstep” yet all we ever see is her trips to supermarkets lol

This thread moves fast, they must check it constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never cared much for this lot. But they came up on a live this AM and Eden was extremely condescending about how much money her and Yas have. It was honestly horrible. Bratty, self absorbed, and spoilt. Maybe time to move into your own house and pay some bills you little scrote. Absolutely made my piss boil.

Reactions: 21
Paid for views on YouTube, made it haven’t you hun. The ads are like 0.01 dollar x 4000 is only £33 ish and that’s if people don’t skip the ads 😂 Hardly made it big time on YouTube bleeping fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she felt she needed to upload screenshots shows how much of liars they are. Only people are guilty of something feel the need to “come out with proof”. Nobody would’ve cared you went to dog sit but why lie about it? The fact they lied makes it worse but then again their all compulsive liars anyway

Reactions: 8
Imagine stepping out with this ick 🤣
If my fella came down in these I’d ask him where the duck the rest of his trousers were! It’s not like little one can’t buy bottoms the right length, it’s those of us over 5’10 that normally struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.