Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yaz's thread but, ugh, she never used to grate on me this much, she's wayyy too try hard! Trying to be funny and relatable but is just annoying.

She was saying that loads of followers were around her filming her as well 🙄 I’m sure
Isn't that weird behaviour according to her ? 🙄
I've not seen her tagged in any vids yet?

Reactions: 3
Yasmin has done a TikTok about comments she gets which has made me hysterically laugh because the comments aren’t wrong 😂😂😂 she can say she started TikTok before Eden but she still wouldn’t be where she is if it weren’t for Eden at all. No one has said that Yasmin is the wish version of Eden, Yasmin is the one that’s drilled it into peoples heads that their sisters and soooooooooo much alike
why does her bathroom look like she’s got knock off Louis Vuitton tiles😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1355078
HAHAHAHAHA! I don’t even know how I come across this! But go check this out and read the ‘about me/bio’ bit! Thought she didn’t class herself as a mental health advocate 🤔
That is bleeping hilarious!!! What on earth is she going to talk about? She was awkward AF on that itv thing with max and that was snipped into the "best bits" for the final product.

Reactions: 1
So Eden’s copied Yas’s comment video… I’m cringing hard! I dislike entirely both of them, but Eden trying to match Yas’s energy, I just can’t deal 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she talking about Billie? (The artist she loves so much but don’t think I’ve heard her mention her this year at all.)

So what if it takes ages to leave? Do you have to back to for a babysitter or get up early for work? Nope:

Using Manchester as an excuse is beyond vile.
It doesn’t even make sense, didn’t the blast affect the people who left early most rather than those that stayed? (Physically not mentally obviously)

Reactions: 5
“He’s using you for money”

Yeah that comments coming directly from your NatWest online statement hunny.

Also Eden you forgot “groomer”

Spraggle Cock going about wrecking a family. The man is with the biggest doormat going. The whole Eden thing, talking with Yaz for hours every day - plus in the last few weeks the man has been to Ibiza, Spain and Amsterdam.

Reactions: 22
Lloyd dancing his shoe boosters off behind her because he knows he is using her for money and is getting away with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t even make sense, didn’t the blast affect the people who left early most rather than those that stayed? (Physically not mentally obviously)
Yeah it was the people who left early who were injured/killed. So her saying that doesn't make any sense at all..
My boyfriend at the times sister was one of the 22 people who lost their life so her using that as an excuse for leaving has really annoyed me. Myself and the family are still emotionally and mentally affected by this daily

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah it was the people who left early who were injured/killed. So her saying that doesn't make any sense at all..
My boyfriend at the times sister was one of the 22 people who lost their life so her using that as an excuse for leaving has really annoyed me. Myself and the family are still emotionally and mentally affected by this daily
It’s disgusting that she’s used it as a fake excuse, trying to jump in on other peoples tragedy how do people still idolise her?

Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting that she’s used it as a fake excuse, trying to jump in on other peoples tragedy how do people still idolise her?
I know max baledge was actually there at the Arianna concert, so I can't imagine him or anyone who was at that concert taking that comment lightly. What a disrespectful thing to say, she was perfectly fine at the summer time ball though wasn't she?

Reactions: 15
Sorry but Edens Father’s Day caption is so dramatic for nothing. “Hold your dear one’s close and don’t take anything for granted” 😂😂😂😂
He’s okay, it didn’t even need mentioning, she’s a huge attention seeker

Reactions: 9
Idk if I got this wrong. Didn’t Eden say she had close up tickets for billie ???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.