Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who might have missed it before the dirty delete

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many deleted videos are we on today? 3? 4? 🤣

If you can’t handle the heat Edie get the duck out of your grubby kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s live and just said Lloyd came to her lash appointment with her today… 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she was actually AMAZING at horse riding and NEVER toots her own horse. ofc eedy (source: her live rn) also she’s a pro and should be in the olympics bc she was allowed on her own with horses hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ. Speak to a doctor.
I’ve had to switch off that live for more reasons than I care to actually tell anyone about. She’s just a bleep.

Couldn’t listen to them two literally talk about their shits on live. Then her saying to Lloyd - are you thinking how gorgeous I look? Eurgh get over yourself moldy candy floss head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
everyones naming a different disease in the comments, surely that does more harm than good and will heighten health anxiety as she’s now being told she has a right cocktail of diseases. she also said whether her food intolerance blood test would highlight an ovarian cyst.

she just ended the live saying “none of you helped me” then when she thought it finished began saying “so apparently i have to eat…” before being cut off. clearly she was helped slightly then. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine calling someone ignorant because they don’t agree with you on something

How Eden got her blue verification tick.. I will never know.
So she knows how people can be affected by “skinny” comments but she doesn’t know how people can be affected by calling herself an XL when she’s probably a 10/12??🤔

Reactions: 20
So she knows how people can be affected by “skinny” comments but she doesn’t know how people can be affected by calling herself an XL when she’s probably a 10/12??🤔
This 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve been an XL for the past 10 years. Which in most shops is an 18/20. I’ve recently lost 3 stone, and still going. I’m now a size 16.
I’m a 33 year old woman and this triggers me. A grown ass woman, and mother.
I’m 5’8 so I’m tall like Eden. So I know first hand how full off tit she is. If she can give a mature woman like myself a complex, just IMAGINE what she’s doing to younger minds. Silly little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion : The Harvtrashians found themselves in the centre of another scandal! Is becoming Dr Dolittle Eedys new handle?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
did anyone catch her saying the other day (i believe it was in a live) that her stradivarius jeans were a size 16. she was LIVID and her and freya were in disbelief that they were “so big”.

she stated “they fit like a 14 at most” whilst they were hugely gaping on her waist. telling viewers that the sizing was “massive”.

i haven’t caught up to see if anyone mentioned it on here afterward but i just thought i’d bring some light :))

Lol Edens losing followers fast tonight on TT, i’m watching them drop on tokcounter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.