Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the skincare video is an ad and she’s using a filter she can be reported to asa x

Reactions: 18
Did she not just put up a video about someone filming her at the post office and then proceeding to film that woman once she was in her car? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She came across a right witch in it. It’s been deleted already unless I’m going mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m getting sick of her uploading videos being brave and then deleting them half hour later because she didn’t get the response she wanted..

Reactions: 28
Got this before she deleted it! Absolute bully vibes from her. So what I get from this, is a shy anxious follower saw her and tried to take a sneaky pic to show her mates and in return eden films her for 3 million people then has the audacity to call the girl weird?

Trying to upload but it's too big

• Angry
Reactions: 13
ew h hi is doss she claim lloyd is this sexy hard peaky blinders style guy when he’s a 5ft 4 man wearing boosters who lives in edens bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not just put up a video about someone filming her at the post office and then proceeding to film that woman once she was in her car? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She came across a right witch in it. It’s been deleted already unless I’m going mad.
I see it! That’s why I came here it’s been deleted!

Reactions: 1
I cannot deal with the forced tongue out of the mouth every time she says a word beginning with L

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are an absolute prick Eden, maybe that’s why you felt like one. Poor girl. That’s pretty unfair Eden bringing her into her ‘place of work like that’. She wants the fame but doesn’t want the fame? What’s the aim here eedy you’re lost

Reactions: 26
sorry but as someone who works in the optical industry, those gucci glasses are not blue light glasses😖😂 id be very interested to see the ad when it comes out cus deffo looks like they’ve still got the logo on and the company who make gucci don’t make ‘dummy’ lenses with blue reflective coating lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People have the right to ask her to remove the filter if she is selling a skin product. Shes the witch.
there’s an actual law about that now isn’t there?

Advanced 😭 I used to horse ride myself and it was every single day. Not 3 days a week
It’s the “when I was 13 I was basically advanced”. What does basically advanced even mean? I think she’s more like basic full stop 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can sugar coat what she likes but we all know she was persistently texting Dan bloody Spragg and got told off by her old man. Online. In front of thousands of people. To make it worse, Ol’ Spraggy and that dopey cow he’s with told the world she lives like The Handmaids Tale.

One of the only times I’ve seen her makeup free and no smoothing filter.

The obsession is crazy. She wont be able to leave the comments off for long as just like Eden she craves fake validation on her looks and life.

Reactions: 1
You really see that nasty school bully look in those videos. And for her reaction to be that bad people filming her in public can't happen that much.

She’s just a nasty piece of work - and you can see the poison oozing out of her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.