Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Eden not embarazzed posting that tiktok. We’ve all seen the pictures and know what your skin looks like no matter how much you try to say otherwise in a dimly lit toilet

Reactions: 2
Also how weird that Lloyd follows both Eden and yas on Instagram but not Freya?
Despite having liked one of her photos too? he’s had to actively avoid following her 😂

If you go through his following there’s probs about two women on there and that’s it. He’s very sociable, he must have female friends as there were some at the birthday meal they attended. He’s completely under the thumb

Okay please don't banish me to the rave thread (lol, doubt there is one) but I think Lloyd looks so cute in his glasses in the animal sanctuary video!
Omg me too. Do we all need to start up a therapy group?! I feel like as time goes on I’m warming to him but I just think thats cos I feel sorry for him being Edens prisoner

Reactions: 8
I think it was a combination of the glasses and him cuddling cats. But I think we definitely need an intervention... gonna go watch a video of him DJing or eating like a gremlin so I can get the ick again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That reply to Aubrey. What a dick. She literally showed her (still quite heavily filtered) bumpy skin in her since deleted video the other day. Then there's Lloyd's recent tiktok (screenshot somewhere on here) where the texture is very present. How dare she respond so cockily to a statement of fact. Yes she might have taken off the tiktok smoothing but her phone is still working some bleeping magic. Man I hope Aubrey replies!!

Reactions: 7
Yasmin is back on social media already. Imagine being that obsessed you can’t cope for longer than two days without having to show everyone your life? What a boring life to live
One of the only times I’ve seen her makeup free and no smoothing filter.

The obsession is crazy. She wont be able to leave the comments off for long as just like Eden she craves fake validation on her looks and life.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
People have the right to ask her to remove the filter if she is selling a skin product. Shes the witch.

Reactions: 23
We’ve all seen how textured her skin is, she literally uploaded a video of her facetuning it the other day. She’s full of tit and SO rude.

Reactions: 4
Her latest video in reply to Aubrey has really annoyed me, we all know full well that isn’t her skin even “with the smoothing filter off”. She had textured skin, one product from the brand she was showing this morning isn’t going to fix her skin just like that. Ok she’s been on holiday and it’s probably made it a tiny bit better but no way would it make it clear.

This was her skin before she went on holiday. She has scarring from acne and textured skin. A bit of sun isn’t going to change that. About “don’t be a witch”. Don’t try and promote a product and not give the full extent to “how it looks”. She is the witch. No one else. Her attitude is disgusting recently. She needs to pull the rod out her backside.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
For anyone that didn't see it before she deleted it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I turned up the saturation on the photo.if you’re comfortable showing your skin without a smoothing filter then why even have one on?

She’s so dumb though. She needs to learn to stop being so reactionary all the time. We always get her dirty deletes anyway.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know this will have already been mentioned in previous threads, but it only clicked after seeing Yaz’s insta stories in this thread that she would have been with Lee when she was 19 and he was 30something? Eeeek

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Please what is this HAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.