Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her nails every other day

Also, mega volume russian lashes just look like caterpillars.
Agreed. I love long lashes but caterpillar ones just look crusty to me.

And why the dramatic music in her newest TikTok?! I’d put that music on a video riding fast, bareback on a wild horse.

Not climbing up steps to get on the horse, breaking its back whilst it trotted and then just it having a slow pace walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ride and have owned many horses

to me she looks like a novice
I’ve owned horses myself years ago and I can honestly say I’ve never known people mount a horse using steps 😂 is this a new thing and I’m just behind the times? It’s been 30 years since I last rode though but my kids have had lessons and I’ve still not noticed steps 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she really likes animals that much so not sure why she’s trying to convince everyone she does and she’s some sort of horse whisperer all of a sudden. She has two dogs and spends no time with them at all or walks them, if she was a real animal lover that wouldn’t be the case.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she really likes animals that much so not sure why she’s trying to convince everyone she does and she’s some sort of horse whisperer all of a sudden. She has two dogs and spends no time with them at all or walks them, if she was a real animal lover that wouldn’t be the case.
They fully neglect one of their dogs too.

Ok one more, Lloyd looks off his head here😂and let's hope he doesn't interview anyone from LI this year

this is soo bleeping weird to watch
Ouch! He didn’t look like he was flirting at all or was interested, although his interview with amber was totally the opposite🤣

Kady I mean!

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain how we know he wears boosters in his shoes?😂😂 I am absolutely creased 💀 I have been down a rabbit hole on this thread the last 2 days… whoever wrote the wiki page is hilarious 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain how we know he wears boosters in his shoes?😂😂 I am absolutely creased 💀 I have been down a rabbit hole on this thread the last 2 days… whoever wrote the wiki page is hilarious 😭😭
Someone spotted his boosters on the floor in one of their Tenerife videos 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve owned horses myself years ago and I can honestly say I’ve never known people mount a horse using steps 😂 is this a new thing and I’m just behind the times? It’s been 30 years since I last rode though but my kids have had lessons and I’ve still not noticed steps 🤦‍♀️
Not really a new thing. Mounting blocks/steps have been around for years. Much less pressure on a horse's back/the saddle than mounting from the ground.

Reactions: 1
Yasmin is back on social media already. Imagine being that obsessed you can’t cope for longer than two days without having to show everyone your life? What a boring life to live

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really????
Wasn’t long ago they let the young one fight it and he was weeing because he was so scared But it was funny apparently. They make me sick. They also said they can’t wait for him to die so they can get a puppy. Gross

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm actually so upset.....

I have the same glasses as Eden in her most recent video :(

Feel sick and never want to be seen in public in them again, I've got something in common with Eden Harvey 🤮

Pray for me as this has been a painful realisation x

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm having to physically stop myself commenting. I don't want to be blocked because then I can't troll her 😂😂 but why does she delete comments that ask her serious questions or call her out, she's not being very real. 🙄🙄

Steps have been around for literally hundreds of years 🤣 some towns have old stone ones that date back to the very olden days!

• Wow
Okay please don't banish me to the rave thread (lol, doubt there is one) but I think Lloyd looks so cute in his glasses in the animal sanctuary video!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.