Eden Harvz #26 Tiny hands. When will Eden and Lloyd finally call it quits?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got horses and have done for over 20 years. Why was the instructor not correcting her? That poor horse. A quick reset and get her in the right timing would of done the trick but knowing Eden she knows everything.

You don’t just rise and fall at anytime, it’s meant to be in sync with the horse movement. Ugh it looks painful and those in the comments saying she looks a natural???
I would imagine trying to explain to Eden about rising on the correct diagonal would be impossible, it’s typical Eden…tries her hand at something once and then she’s an expert like the “acting” and self taught MUA. She’s delusional

Reactions: 10
😂😂 the way she's been going on you'd expect she could actually ride properly. I've not ridden properly in a few years but I could get back on and ride properly

Reactions: 6
Only now I've watched that Dan spragg video explaining what happened because I thought it was just the same video over and over, but duck me he really did drag his name through the mud idk how things can be okay after that and the end part where he hints at the family not liking Lee, jesus🤯
I don’t like Spragg but I don’t think he would go on live and tell outright lies about abuse if he hadn’t been told that directly by Yaz.

So if it’s not true then why would Yaz make out it all up? To get Dans attention?

Its fucked that Yaz hasn’t said a word to defend her husband against those allegations (because any loving partner would if it wasn’t true). Or has she not done that because then Dan would know she was a liar and be done with her?

Someone on the Dan thread said Lee commented saying their texts were inappropriate but I didn’t see screen shots so I can’t confirm whether it’s true or not.

I think given the chance they would have physically cheated - gone on a ghost hunt without their partners. And there’s the mug called Chloe who barely looked awake in that live saying Yaz was her best mate too - no babe Yaz wanted to keep you close.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching Eden at horse riding, the way she’s constantly up and down. Just go with the flow, she literally had to prove to everyone “she use to ride horses”.. but it just looked over the top for me
thats how you ride a horse lool shes doing it right as much as i dont like her ive got horses

• Haha
I don’t like Spragg but I don’t think he would go on live and tell outright lies about abuse if he hadn’t been told that directly by Yaz.

So if it’s not true then why would Yaz make out it all up? To get Dans attention?

Its fucked that Yaz hasn’t said a word to defend her husband against those allegations (because any loving partner would if it wasn’t true). Or has she not done that because then Dan would know she was a liar and be done with her?

Someone on the Dan thread said Lee commented saying their texts were inappropriate but I didn’t see screen shots so I can’t confirm whether it’s true or not.

I think given the chance they would have physically cheated - gone on a ghost hunt without their partners. And there’s the mug called Chloe who barely looked awake in that live saying Yaz was her best mate too - no babe Yaz wanted to keep you close.
I think you are on to something here! Yaz has probably said it and is now backpedaling

or we have a new don carla on our hands, the don spraggle who has even bigger connections with the tik Tok mafia boss which has left Yaz quaking in her boots, and Lloyd quaking in his shoe boosters 🤷🏻‍♀️

ps the screenshots were shared on these threads were lee said he found inappropriate messages probably a couple of threads back by now 😅

I feel like Yaz has heavily hinted that Lee abuses her or said it directly to Dan. I maybe think she new what she was doing was wrong and tried to play a poor me in so isolated and bored I have no friends. We've saw her post about having no friends, being isolated and lonely because she left her life. But she left her life over 10 years ago. She's been clean of whatever she took for 10 years. She goes on as if it's all very recent. I think she needs to have some sort of trauma in her life to feel validated. I feel like Yaz probably wouldn't have had an opportunity to cheat because she doesn't leave Wolf, if she did that would set off alarm bells straight away.

Reactions: 9
What's with all the animal content? Car safari, cat hostel, horses. She's obvs chasing an angle.

Reactions: 11
Me and my husband watch Love Island together 😂 we always say which person we would chose if we were in there - she’s such a stroppy child

I would imagine trying to explain to Eden about rising on the correct diagonal would be impossible, it’s typical Eden…tries her hand at something once and then she’s an expert like the “acting” and self taught MUA. She’s delusional
Just like how Lloyd is a “chef” because he knows how to make pasta and gravy 😂

Reactions: 9
Just flew on here when I saw the horse riding video, I used to own horses and could tell straight away that Eden is a novice, she looks like she’s had about 5 lessons! There’s no issue but why does she make out she’s John Whittaker! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You've put exactly what I was thinking into words, couldn't have put it better myself 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching Eden at horse riding, the way she’s constantly up and down. Just go with the flow, she literally had to prove to everyone “she use to ride horses”.. but it just looked over the top for me
was just coming here to say the same 😣

Reactions: 2
I think the whole Lee Yaz Dan drama is all because of Yaz. I completely agree with what’s been said here. I think she started getting close to Dan, Lee didn’t like it and asked her stop and she then made out that Lee was abusive and maybe that’s some of the messages he saw?

She can’t come out and say she hasn’t said anything about Lee being abusive because Dan will have the messages as proof. I think she’s lied and exaggerated a situation for attention and now it’s backfired

Reactions: 13
I bet they give Lloyd a Shetland pony to ride, it would be big enough for him! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the whole Lee Yaz Dan drama is all because of Yaz. I completely agree with what’s been said here. I think she started getting close to Dan, Lee didn’t like it and asked her stop and she then made out that Lee was abusive and maybe that’s some of the messages he saw?

She can’t come out and say she hasn’t said anything about Lee being abusive because Dan will have the messages as proof. I think she’s lied and exaggerated a situation for attention and now it’s backfired
If there was no proof of what Dan said I could understand her staying silent, but that video needs to be addressed. Dan saying how it's serious allegations against himself, is he not forgetting that lee has a successful tattoo studio? It could ruin his career

Reactions: 5

Thing is if Dan pulls out the messages, it backs Lee up that they were messaging, probably dirty messages, which mean he'll have to admit to chloe he was lying. Again.

Even if it did come out he's a lying scum bag who was banging Yaz, I bet you any money someone would comment " you can't help who you fall for blah blah blah" 🤣

• Haha
Just noticed that Lloyd now has comments as limited on all his insta posts. He is so controlled, it’s really sad, there’s no way I’d just let go of all of my independence like that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.