Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

immaturecow

I actually can’t believe that Eden has told Dan to go live and say exactly how Lee is. That’s the father of your nephew, your sisters husband. If it is the case, and Lee is abusive then that really is awful. But it’s not dans or edens place to air it!!

Reactions: 26

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I’ve got horses and have done for over 20 years. Why was the instructor not correcting her? That poor horse. A quick reset and get her in the right timing would of done the trick but knowing Eden she knows everything.

You don’t just rise and fall at anytime, it’s meant to be in sync with the horse movement. Ugh it looks painful and those in the comments saying she looks a natural???

Reactions: 25

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Imagine having a sister like Eden. When you’ve had a serious argument with your partner and you’re being outed on the internet you probably want your sister to just be there for you but no.. not Eden, she chooses to speak to the other person involved and tell them to go live on tik tok to millions of followed and talk shit about Lee/your husband to make the situation 10x worse.

Slightly off topic but I’m hoping that if Eden and Lloyd ever split Lloyd will do a massive tell all on this family because I’m sure they’re full of shit and I’d love to hear his point of view, I’m sure after spending so much time with them constantly he’ll have some dirt of them!!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Going offline? Alright see you in about 48 hours then.

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.
"There was a reason Lee didn't want me and Dan being besties" Yeah, probably to do with him sexting your sister whilst Chloe was heavily pregnant.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’ll probably get shit for saying this as it seems a bit of a Yaz pile on at the minute but…. I’m sorry but these “if Lee was controlling then” statements aren’t it

Abusers are charming in public, so much so that people doubt it when the news comes out as “they were always so friendly”. Same with clothing, or going on holiday. It can all be an act
until behind closed doors. The truth is she is isolated where she lives and the videos were uploaded were intended to humiliate her.

Its easy to let our dislike of the whole family to cloud our judgement but I think some of you should be more careful with your words as there will be victims of DV reading this.

I’m not saying Lee is guilty or innocent but as much as Yaz has said he can’t have female friends, and the Dan Spragg drama etc etc, two wrongs don’t make a right

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Yaz is telling everyone her marriage is great and fine and rosey and she's been talking to Chloe and all is fan fucking dabby dossy but then why have you allowed your friends to tell the world you're in a DV relationship and you're okay with that? You either are, or you have serious problems yourself.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Know what has made me laugh, she has literally sat there and moaned about gaining so many followers from this, and then the next story is a screen shot of the amount of followers she’s reached with it saying “@connectmgt… we did it” 😂😂 you haven’t done anything Yasmin, you’ve not gained followers because of your content, you’ve gained followers because of the drama.

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Nah, I can completely understand where Lee is coming from. He has told his wife that hers and her MALE best friends friendship is a bit weird and how he would like her to remove Dan and not message him etc, something has clearly made Lee think their friendship is weird. Yasmin then brushed it under the carpet and said she did, when she didn’t and continued to speak to Dan over the phone and texts behind Lee’s back and his found out by her liking Dan’s things yesterday. I know myself if I was in that position in my marriage with a child. Id be annoyed she lied too. I don’t know maybe Lee found it weird how Yasmin was besties with a cheat like Dan, knowing his history with Eden. As for Eden, she will do anything to chuck anyone under the bus, including her own family. If it means there’s drama and it don’t involve her and it takes the heat off her, she will do it. To anyone. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did what she did because Eden is jealous of their marriage and life in Wales and if Lee and Yasmin broke up, all the attention would be on Eden and Lloyd. She’s fucked like that.
I’ll be surprised if Yasmin and Lee stay for the entire holiday

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
326759D6-2D2A-4646-9535-4DC790FC1B5A.jpeg

This vids are really not aging well they are all over my FYP.

this drama is pushing her content to the masses at least, don carla maybe had a word with the tiktok mafia boss to pull a few strings

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Wonder how many crying montages Carla Jenner is getting Eden to put together to try and distract the masses?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DRLW

Chatty Member
Strange behaviour not to be watching something you've always watched because your partner will see women in bikinis is basically what it is 🚩🚩🚩 talk about controlling, does she not trust him or something. Not everyone is a cheat like you eden

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Shoutout to the Harvey-Hadfields for saving this drama for a bank holiday. I’d have been catching up until next week otherwise

So thoughtful xo

• Haha
  • Heart

Bimbles28

Me and my husband watch naked attraction together should I be worried he’s looking at vaginas and boobs? LMAO. No wonder he’s not allowed a life outside of her bedroom because she’s obviously incredibly insecure, quite sad really. Surely a job in social media would only emphasise those insecurities also.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I don’t agree with how Dan and Chloe have approached that live and what they’ve said. They’re going on like they’re the most perfect couple but are they all forgetting Dan and Eden and during the lockdown? Chloe punched the wall and broke her hand. They’re not even married, Yasmin and Lee are. If Dan and Chloe thought so much of Yasmin, they wouldn’t of done that live how they did.

heckles

Chatty Member
Seems like there was some damage control happening before Chloe woke up this morning.
I think this as well, he was probably quick in deleting some texts and such with them little porky fingers of his!
Also Chloe has the same attitude as a spoilt little child, Christ I hope this is all real and she can fuck off social media! Actually, I hope they all do. Well done to Yaz though, she’s finally more spoken about than her younger sister which is what she’s always wanted

• Haha