Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
It’s not IBS eden it’s called holiday stomach. Like did anyone see the cheese that went in that baguette, no wonder she’s got the shits

Reactions: 24

mommofthree

Chatty Member
It’s really annoying me that no one at all is defending lee against these vile accusations that Dan has mentioned, over most videos I’ve seen about it today it’s people ‘worried’ about yaz’s welfare and if she’s safe away from her ‘abuser’. Has the last 6 years/weeks with JD & AT not taught Dan how dangerous it is to accuse someone of such things and how much it can destroy a person? Vile.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I love both Eden and Lloyds videos about ‘can’t wait to be parents’ lollllll needy eedy is in for a big shock if she thinks parenting is all lay in bed cuddling as a family, yeah it happens… but so does bickering about who’s turn it is to change the latest shit explosion nappy or who’s turn it is to get up in the night. Eden will not be able to deal with the attention from Lloyd shifting from her to a child she’s that odd

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Yaz has probs got more attention in one day than she has had in her entire time on tiktok.. I wouldn’t put it past her if she continued the fire burning by acting like Marina Joyce and having everyone run around her because it keeps her relevant

Sorry but starting your paragraph by saying “You all have spent the last 48 hours judging me and my husband, i’ve gained thousands of followers”

1. Not everyone has spent their time talking about you, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you and your marriage

2. Why do you feel the need to mention how many followers you’ve gained from it 😩 Just weird thing to bring up when your marriage is literally hanging by a thread lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
So let me get this right. He thinks his friend is married to a controlling man who looks terrified and can't speak to anyone nor can she have friends. But they've sorted it out now and are all happy again? 🤔 so is she going back to a DV relationship then?

I standby what I said when it first happened it's for views and followers and it's worked. Absolutely embarrassing the lot of them

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Dan can just fuck off now 😭
Exactly. Seems like a pathetic power play. Like you said your piece now fuck off.

Think one of the worst things to come out of this was Chloe and Dan giving relationship advice 🤣. I’d rather get relationship advice from Wayne Rooney then those two.

• Haha

sassquatch23

I think it was a combination of the glasses and him cuddling cats. But I think we definitely need an intervention... gonna go watch a video of him DJing or eating like a gremlin so I can get the ick again.

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Everything is so toxic and I from someone who’s been terrified of the their partner, I can assure you nobody in my circle would air that for my safety. It’s all so toxic from her sister telling Dan to go live to Dan and his mug sitting their all smug. Chloe get a back bone he admitted in a comment you all grown ups and moved on from the Eden thing. How can you let this absolute pleb make a laughing stock out of you

Nobody here knows what is going on with yaz and lee but I bet that lot have made it 10 times worse

And as for Eden “ you brought this to my place of work “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thank god my sisters loyal and not all about herself

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
People have the right to ask her to remove the filter if she is selling a skin product. Shes the bitch.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I think it’s always been quite clear that Lee appears as controlling and Yas does seem afraid of him. I don’t think Lee is innocent at all and yas did genuinely look terrified. But Dan is making it seem so much bloody worse!!
You're a bit delusional if you as me. Which one are you? Eden or Chloe?

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Because her slimey boyfriend isn’t going to show her the inappropriate texts. But there was some. No way would lee being doing this without being sure
also I am assuming he is now sober… and he still making the same claim so it wasn’t a silly drunk video, he is standing by what he said today

ginge2804

VIP Member
Dan and Chloe have been nothing but kind?
except when they were calling your husband abusive?

immaturecow

We all set different boundaries in our relationship. I wouldn’t mind if my partner made a female friend through work, but I would care if they were texting and FaceTiming all day. My sister is a victim of DV, and the amount of times I want to message her boyfriend or expose him for what he really is. But I don’t because I know it’ll make it worse for her. So if Eden has done that when yaz is genuinely abused by Lee then I think that’s such a shitty thing to do. Not surprised tho to be fair, Eden is probably feeling so smug that her and midget gem are so “perfect”. Her and baby would never fetch this kind of scandal to her work place

• Heart

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Imagine being grown adults with houses and children but are arguing over a social media app that is full of 12 year olds because once again people just can’t act normally? Get a bloody life

Ohthedrama101

Not eden gaslighting Lloyd

Wish I had screen recorded that
She didn't want to go out, Lloyd was trying to get through to a restaurant for takeaway but couldn't get through. She got all arsey and said well why don't you get dressed and we'll go and walk in, he was like that defeats the object of staying in. She was all like well we're not getting anywhere if you actually got dressed we can get some movement here blah blah speaking to him as if he's the one that wanted to stay in! bloody hell she's awful to him on camera, can only image how she is without 4k watching

• Wow