Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
This just came up on my FYP, is this the same woman that was in these very threads but left after getting called out for taking it too far, because she messaged Callum bests restaurant to ask if he has slept with Eden!? What a psycho!

View attachment 1320042
Oh wow 😂😂

I will defend any comment I make on here about Eden! Is Cheryl trying to say that squeezing an ingrown pubic hair, on pubic transport, filming it, and posting it to her following who are mostly children, isn’t sketty behaviour? Pleassssse.
Has it been dirty deleted? 🤔 Ah wait no seen it.

This was her username. She even said ‘Cheryl here’ in one of her comments and was asking people to start the next thread.
Hypocriteeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Didn't realise there was a new thread so I'll put it here too. Dan has spoken

Edit: I feel quite bad for Lee. If it is true, they're all gaslighting the shit out of him. This is so toxic and unhealthy.
I just reposted this one from you too before I saw you had reshared! It’s an important part of the story…

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
Going offline? Alright see you in about 48 hours then.

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.
What was the reason then? 😂😂 God she's so full of shit

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I don’t like Spragg but I don’t think he would go on live and tell outright lies about abuse if he hadn’t been told that directly by Yaz.

So if it’s not true then why would Yaz make out it all up? To get Dans attention?

Its fucked that Yaz hasn’t said a word to defend her husband against those allegations (because any loving partner would if it wasn’t true). Or has she not done that because then Dan would know she was a liar and be done with her?

Someone on the Dan thread said Lee commented saying their texts were inappropriate but I didn’t see screen shots so I can’t confirm whether it’s true or not.

I think given the chance they would have physically cheated - gone on a ghost hunt without their partners. And there’s the mug called Chloe who barely looked awake in that live saying Yaz was her best mate too - no babe Yaz wanted to keep you close.
You've put exactly what I was thinking into words, couldn't have put it better myself 👏🏻

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching Eden at horse riding, the way she’s constantly up and down. Just go with the flow, she literally had to prove to everyone “she use to ride horses”.. but it just looked over the top for me
was just coming here to say the same 😣

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Can I ask why yaz and Eden are always covered in white bits of shit on their black tops? It’s it dandruff? Is it deodorant (doubtful) but come on what is it?!

dilliodollio

honestly as a fat person i agree with her, the way people talk about weight and diets in public and at work is so damaging. like sure you can be insecure in yourself but you don’t have to make everyone else in ear shot insecure also

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Thank you for clearing that up without biting my head off 😂 I literally just searched her name and saw that one first..

My facial expression right now
There's a few odd ones but in 2010 Eden would have been 14. Considering she's not got a clue who she is now I doubt she new much back then either. Seems to be a few friends we just don't hear about

VIP Member
Never followed that Dan he makes my organs cringe she looks like she's just happy to be in his presence.
If my partner told me he had stopped talking to someone etc and tben I found out he had there would have been alot more then a poxy tiktok video. How does she think that's OK and mlnormal? He told me to block him and I didn't. He wasn't comfortable with it. Respect his wishes then or compromise if you want another man in your life so much.
He may be controlling but I agree with why he's gone mad I would have been alot lot worse then that. Imagine if that was eden with Lloyd she would say that the girl was in the wrong and not fatty bumbum anyway.
Pointless family. There poor parents must be like what the fuck is going on here 🤣🤣🤣
Apologies about my spelling I have the fattest thumbs in the world hahaa

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Is Eden not embarazzed posting that tiktok. We’ve all seen the pictures and know what your skin looks like no matter how much you try to say otherwise in a dimly lit toilet