Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
wow I’ve missed a lot. I’ve been practically unable to even move all weekend. Gonna be lurking for a while I think to catch up and also drama is slow atm 😂.

I did see and saved all the dirty deletes lastnight though and what I will say is how can she talk about triggers… when she literally belittled people for their personal hygiene. Also I read further up that it was her mate poppies salon too… that’s a low blow isn’t it considering their ‘best mates’.
Hope you're ok!

Thinking of best mates, I've asked this before and I'll ask this again because I'm a nosey fucker, what happened to Soph? Like Eden literally just dropped her when she got with Lord Farquaad

Reactions: 3

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I wonder if yaz has even seen that insta post of Dan's as they both still don't follow each other on insta anym9re
yes she will have seen it she would have been tagged in some no doubt. Plus she can’t keep off social media

her posting latest video 😂 look everyone we still do happy and I’m still the most perfect mum bla bla bla bore off you sad melt.

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Not eden gaslighting Lloyd

Wish I had screen recorded that
She didn't want to go out, Lloyd was trying to get through to a restaurant for takeaway but couldn't get through. She got all arsey and said well why don't you get dressed and we'll go and walk in, he was like that defeats the object of staying in. She was all like well we're not getting anywhere if you actually got dressed we can get some movement here blah blah speaking to him as if he's the one that wanted to stay in! bloody hell she's awful to him on camera, can only image how she is without 4k watching
That not how I heard it. He said he wanted to stay in. And was adamant at staying in and she just flipped the script once she was ready and made him change his mind and get up. Controlling hag either way

• Sad

bloogoo

VIP Member
She's said it a lot but I have saw them do a q&a out the back smoking & he basically said she doesn't need toys because he can do everything for her. They make him jealous apparently.
Yeah that was it with the pishy pot 😂

• Haha

anyaclarke

Already turning against her new found beauty salon (eyelashes) ??? Think of the custom they could loose over people potentially avoiding this place in case they’re triggered b
To be fair to her (for the first time ever in my life, ew) I know exactly what salon she is talking about, as others have said the same about it too. (It’s where poppy does her hair, all they care about is their weight in there) and I’ve spoken to someone who’s been there- she felt SUPER uncomfortable and judged.

Last edited:

Iakfk

If lee was controlling Yaz wouldn’t be posting constantly in crop tops and bikinis now would she? She didn’t look terrified at all, she looked like someone who had just been found out.
Yes this is completely right caught in the act of her own lies you can absolutely tell lee is not controlling what you can tell though is that Eden and yaz and dan will say anything to cover there own backs this isn’t the first time Dan has been caught talking to one of the sisters Eden was sexting Dan while he was with Chloe maybe yaz wanted a bit now 😂

GoldenRT

Can someone explain how we know he wears boosters in his shoes?😂😂 I am absolutely creased 💀 I have been down a rabbit hole on this thread the last 2 days… whoever wrote the wiki page is hilarious 😭😭

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I'm actually so upset.....

I have the same glasses as Eden in her most recent video :(

Feel sick and never want to be seen in public in them again, I've got something in common with Eden Harvey 🤮

Pray for me as this has been a painful realisation x
Where did you get them because I like the look of them 😬😂

Reactions: 2