Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMember212

So … Turkey will be fun.

Joking aside with everything said (especially from Dan) I don’t think Yaz can ever continue posting her usual content because this perfect reality of hers doesn’t exist. So many people will believe she’d in an abusive relationship and the comments will reflect that:
They aren't going to Turkey with them there going to Turkey with Connor and Charlotte. Dan said this in the live earlier

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I found out with a blood test but apart from the pill and a million ultrasounds the doctors aren’t really that helpful
Saying that I do remember having a blood test and them saying my iron was low and something else but I was just told to keep an eye on it, that was wayyy before the ultrasound though

ghostguy

VIP Member
wow I’ve missed a lot. I’ve been practically unable to even move all weekend. Gonna be lurking for a while I think to catch up and also drama is slow atm 😂.

I did see and saved all the dirty deletes lastnight though and what I will say is how can she talk about triggers… when she literally belittled people for their personal hygiene. Also I read further up that it was her mate poppies salon too… that’s a low blow isn’t it considering their ‘best mates’.
Could you post some from last night please? I’m trying to find files but there’s so many pages on here for Eden 🤯

ariesmum2020

Chatty Member
As far as I’m concerned the only appropriate way to deal with this is Yaz making a video calling spragg out for calling her husband an abuser and clearing lee’s name then both of them going home and sorting out their marriage and hopefully Yaz realises Eden heavy set her and lee up and they both cut her off.
Eden is the vilest of vile if my sister done that I’d trail her up and down the Champs-Elysees!
Yaz defo needs to say Dan was lying or clear up the accusations.