Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Whole account gone!
the tension in that villa. Bet there all moaning at lee for starting such a shit storm and he’s deleted his account in anger, you no when your like ‘fine I’ll just delete me whole account then’

Reactions: 2

Schnork

Chatty Member
They were in a
When they went on holiday, did he walk around with his eyes shut?! Love Island is only showing what you see on a beach or by the pool!
They were in a hotel with older folk and didnt leave the complex lol

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member

Ok one more, Lloyd looks off his head here😂and let's hope he doesn't interview anyone from LI this year

this is soo fucking weird to watch
Ouch! He didn’t look like he was flirting at all or was interested, although his interview with amber was totally the opposite🤣

Kady I mean!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm lost here. What did he do before Eden? I thought he was in recruitment? But seeing this????? Was he a blogger of some sort too?
No he wasn't a big anything. He done some interviews that was it. Not sure why. That's how they met.

emA_xox

Nothing interesting to read (not as good at the Elle Darby ones) but why does she have 4 random Twitter accounts with just 1 tweet each very bizarre - not sure if this has been mentioned previously

also the Justin Bieber tweet I thought she “disliked” when people would say things like “I used to think blah blah blah” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Cannot keep up

Attachments

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Just resharing this from notapenny and unbelieveable Jeff from the last thread as it’s replies from spraggle rock and Eden

Poor lee is gonna get hung out to dry

3148ABF1-804F-4617-B557-F5DAD4259809.png

199ED03B-AD71-42FC-85D5-C2F8DA2E6275.png