Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She can sugar coat what she likes but we all know she was persistently texting Dan bloody Spragg and got told off by her old man. Online. In front of thousands of people. To make it worse, Ol’ Spraggy and that dopey cow he’s with told the world she lives like The Handmaids Tale.

One of the only times I’ve seen her makeup free and no smoothing filter.

The obsession is crazy. She wont be able to leave the comments off for long as just like Eden she craves fake validation on her looks and life.

Reactions: 1

Peach97

VIP Member
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Did I say it mattered? LOL. If it mattered, I would’ve wrote more than “um, is Eden bisexual?” Get down off your high horse. What is it with the snappy people on this thread today? Wow
No one was on their high horse. Jesus Christ, how are you going to call someone who has been on this thread for months shady, for one. Secondary, I just asked if it mattered “LOL”. Considering I don’t think anyones sexuality matters, in general, think you need to calm down, clearly took what I said in the wrong way but in no means was I “biting your head off”.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
It’s not IBS eden it’s called holiday stomach. Like did anyone see the cheese that went in that baguette, no wonder she’s got the shits
Also didn’t she say ages ago it wasn’t sick unless someone had noro she was scared of it was the shits, or am I making that up.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Ah that’s actually quite sad. I remember last year she said it was a tradition for her and her mum to watch it together every night and they used to spend quality time together. Now that Lloyd has come along, that’s gone out the window! Her poor mum!

also, do we know if he went to Knebworth on the weekend? I know he said he was going but I wonder if she has made him stay and stroke cats all weekend instead loool
He wasn't at Knebworth they only come back from France yesterday!