Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I wonder if yaz has even seen that insta post of Dan's as they both still don't follow each other on insta anym9re

Reactions: 1

runningmama20

I’ve owned horses myself years ago and I can honestly say I’ve never known people mount a horse using steps 😂 is this a new thing and I’m just behind the times? It’s been 30 years since I last rode though but my kids have had lessons and I’ve still not noticed steps 🤦‍♀️
Not really a new thing. Mounting blocks/steps have been around for years. Much less pressure on a horse's back/the saddle than mounting from the ground.

I wondering if Lee was messaging Chloe saying Dan and Yaz were having an affair or Chloe thought it herself as last week she made a tiktok about dropping so many hints, it went on to say ‘when you block someone on all your social media platforms and they message you on droop’ I thought at the time who it was aimed at 🤔…plus she made a tiktok about girly nights out and leaving men at home. I’m most likely overthinking but I’m bored 🤣

Loulou1009

Did she not just put up a video about someone filming her at the post office and then proceeding to film that woman once she was in her car? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She came across a right bitch in it. It’s been deleted already unless I’m going mad.
I see it! That’s why I came here it’s been deleted!

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
If you're telling me I could have found out I had PCOS with a simple blood test, rather than drinking a shit ton of water to have an ultrasound and then proceeding to spew my guts up after wards in front of patients and hospital staff, I'll be wanting compensation for my embarrassment 😂😂
I found out with a blood test but apart from the pill and a million ultrasounds the doctors aren’t really that helpful

lozza96

VIP Member
Trolls are literally people who sit behind a phone/ computer being horrible to innocent people for no apparent reason, All we’re doing with Eden is calling her up on her rude / dodgy behaviour…Last time I checked that wasn’t trolling?

Eden should take some time to reflect and wonder why Anna Paul or Max Balegde don’t have a thread on TattleLife.. 😬

We’re not the problem, Eden needs to look closer to home. I genuinely think she’s pissed off that we’re here and we know exactly what she’s doing and how she got this “fame” by manipulating vulnerable kids/ adults with ED in lockdown for views and follows 😬
Max does have one but it's more a rave thread 😆

• Haha