Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
She’s telling the truth
And let's never forget the time she sold cutlery to those who are vulnerable (and those that are just idiots and have more money than sense) and they were about £30 for the set! Outrageous! That was the final straw for me

Advanced 😭 I used to horse ride myself and it was every single day. Not 3 days a week
She's really fucking full of herself at the moment isn't she? 😂

Reactions: 3

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.
I’m so sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. Sending love from an internet stranger x

pickle99

603C4D06-4B5B-4B9E-89C9-4A12BB54C67D.png

So they WERE Gucci??? Mmm I don’t see how 14 year olds (most of her following) are going to be able to purchase £200 glasses? 🥲

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Probably because Lloyd and Freya get on really well, they have a natural chemistry and I think they can just talk and laugh about anything where Eden seems to be a really exhausting person to be around

Bet she secretly wishes was with her she’s so much nicer and naturally pretty

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I'm having to physically stop myself commenting. I don't want to be blocked because then I can't troll her 😂😂 but why does she delete comments that ask her serious questions or call her out, she's not being very real. 🙄🙄

bubblebuttt

I haven't had internet for 2 weeks due to moving house and I've got SOOOO much to catch up on before work tomorrow 😭😂 please can someone give me a quick run down of what's been going on 😂🙏🏼

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah from what I've seen of the messages that Alex posted it looks like Benji the boss of connect has tried to get manrika into rehab before

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
I’ve owned horses myself years ago and I can honestly say I’ve never known people mount a horse using steps 😂 is this a new thing and I’m just behind the times? It’s been 30 years since I last rode though but my kids have had lessons and I’ve still not noticed steps 🤦‍♀️
Steps have been around for literally hundreds of years 🤣 some towns have old stone ones that date back to the very olden days!

• Wow

ginge2804

VIP Member
He’s been forced to go private cuz his account is bringing too much negative attention to yaz. She’s made him go private

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
From what I caught on that live Lloyd might have been pulling faces on the side or maybe signing something because she kept asking what or if she’s been “naughty” with her comments. How exhausting for him to monitor what she says on live, I bet the relationship is a massive chore for the midget gem more than anything now

Her mood was disgusting and for someone who cries and pulls the MH whenever she gets called out, she needs to humble herself
He’s definitely very aware of how much shit she spouts and the uproar it causes. He’s been like it on a lot of her lives now, he doesn’t even seem to want to appear in them? Just sits off camera telling her to rein it in

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
She won't watch love island together with Lloyd but yet she watched that cherry thing that was trending 🙄... Something tells me they'll deffo be watching it🤣🤣.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Going offline? Alright see you in about 48 hours then.

Maybe she should be telling Dan she’s not being abused because he’s the one that said she’s not allowed any friends, is controlled and not allowed to do anything without Lees permission.

If I were Lee I’d be wanting to know exactly how Dan Spragg came to that conclusion. Because he’s either lying or that’s exactly what Yaz lead him to believe.

Exactly