Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
For god sake my heads spinning back and forwards.
I take back my statement about Chloe also. The way she acted this morning deserves no sympathy at all.
So Lees comments on his own video seem like everything’s hunky dory.

It was on a video that was asked by Eden to be taken down apparently. Lee had commented as he had not seen dans live and what he was saying.
Interesting he’s not taking the blame then and going with Yaz’s story, need him to spill the beans. Bet Yaz is shitting herself about what he could do or say about her

Reactions: 4

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
We’ve all seen how textured her skin is, she literally uploaded a video of her facetuning it the other day. She’s full of shit and SO rude.

Kmitch

Lloyd is going raving again tonight so queue videos from Eden saying she’s struggling with her MH.
I’ve noticed I’ve never seen Lloyd with a non alcoholic drink in his hand
And there I was thinking he was always drinking shloer 😂😉

• Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Wow yas new tiktok. You went to the park and out for dinner? What’s the point filming, what’s she trying to prove? Everything’s ok now and it was all a misunderstanding?
She knows the comments going about that it’s a DV relationship, surely you wouldn’t want people thinking that of your husband if it wasn’t true so why hasn’t she addressed this..
all of this will still be around when her child grows up and that’s going to be horrible for him to hear/see

bloogoo

VIP Member
They’re trying to get everyone to report the video for violence. wrongens. Also flanns fringe gets higher and higher every week doesn’t it. Jesus Christ

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Has anyone else seen Lloyds TT at the cat sanctuary? As much of a wee shit he is probably egged on by the soul sucker 3000 he obviously has a soft side…he’s gonna get it stinking when he leaves the evil cow and i hope he’s secretly mentally preparing himself for the shit storm coming his way

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
I'm guessing he means inappropriate which if that's the case he needs to post it as chloes put on that same post that she's seen all the messages and there's nothing inappropriate
'In appreciate messages' 🤣🤣 him and Yaz are so fucking illiterate

• Haha

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
For every video she posts atm there's always something from her past to show she's a hypocrite.

The post office video about pictures of her - the video I've attached

Slating diet culture - she did a diet MLM

Calling out people saying they wanna lose weight at the salon - the "drink around the waist" video...

And the list would go on and on if I could be arsed, she really needs to sort herself out she can't even remember her own lies and fuck ups

Sorry to keep going on and on LOL but just discovered her old twitter and it's just 300 tweets of her being an absolute fucking beg.
She's now got everything she ever wanted, 3 mil followers (not really but OK lol) and she doesn't have to work because she can do social media full time, and yet she just takes it for granted? Her ex used to make videos with her, even bought her fucking camera for YouTube for her so it's no surprise she rams Lloyd down everyone's throat. Just seems like she's always wanted to do social media with her partner.... there's so many tweets to Jeffree Star&co as well. I'm embarrassed for her.

Also, her lies have always been a problem because she said in 1 tweet she quit her job to work on her YouTube and then she said in other tweets she lost her job and "can't hold one down" 😂🥲 enjoy some tweets of her being gross
Cringy as fuck. But then that's her all over.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
That story is one huge 🚩 it's controlling af. If you can't even let your man watch the opposite gender on TV you're gonna have some mega issues when it comes to real adult problems.
I honestly think he’s the same. The fact he doesn’t want her to have toys makes me think they’re both the same

Despite having liked one of her photos too? he’s had to actively avoid following her 😂

If you go through his following there’s probs about two women on there and that’s it. He’s very sociable, he must have female friends as there were some at the birthday meal they attended. He’s completely under the thumb

Omg me too. Do we all need to start up a therapy group?! I feel like as time goes on I’m warming to him but I just think thats cos I feel sorry for him being Edens prisoner
He has two instagrams - one that’s private where he followed loads of people and his one we can all see

Reactions: 3

Ls6901

Chatty Member
hahahah I clocked that too, do you think this is what all her videos about Lloyd being so aaaard are all about?

I'm lost here. What did he do before Eden? I thought he was in recruitment? But seeing this????? Was he a blogger of some sort too?

Reactions: 3