Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Just flew on here when I saw the horse riding video, I used to own horses and could tell straight away that Eden is a novice, she looks like she’s had about 5 lessons! There’s no issue but why does she make out she’s John Whittaker! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The only person to mention DV is Dan, there's no actual sign of DV at all other than what Dan is saying. I dont think anything said here is offensive to victims IMO, its been majority respectful
Yep I completely agree I was more referring to the people who said “if Lee was controlling why does yaz wear crop tops” and “if Lee was controlling why would they go on holiday with a family”, like these are clear factors that we can identify if someone is being controlled or not.. I think it’s dangerous to just straight up disagree with the accusation straight away because you don’t like the person.

But I agree with everything else that has been said, just those few comments got my back up x

bloogoo

VIP Member
She said she was mortified, not that she was terrified. It’s clear af in that video that’s she’s running bc she’s guilty and wants him to be quiet, and I’m glad that she cleared that up
Oh duh my bad I didn’t read that properly cause I fuckibg hate cunts who write in times new Roman 😂😂😂 My dyslexia does not read times new Roman correctly. Least she’s putting Dan the flan in his place saying she isn’t terrified after he said about 400 times that she looks terrified the idiot. I thought it said mortified and terrified 😂😂😂.

You can just tell Eden was a nasty piece of work back in the day from this photo
Jesus Christ she looks like one of the ugly sisters pantomime dress up

Last edited:
  • Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
YES YES! I couldn’t find it. Look how she sits her ass in his face before sitting on the sofa. Totally inappropriate!
yeah, the full vid shows her like bending over, pulling the bottoms right up, poking her ass out then squeezing between them 🙈🙈

• Sick

sassquatch23

Okay please don't banish me to the rave thread (lol, doubt there is one) but I think Lloyd looks so cute in his glasses in the animal sanctuary video!

• Haha

Pennycooper

Wow how insecure can you be? Hahahahah imagine being that insecure that you won’t watch love island because your fiancé may look at someone’s fake tits. Weren’t there a rumour once that Lloyd had been with a former love island contestant?
92218CFE-D9F1-4B05-B789-782BB8774107.png

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
I lost my dad to suicide last Tuesday and cannot understand in my head how this is all important. They need to get over themselves, get real jobs and grow up.
Can I just send you a huge huge hug, my parent died of accidental death thought to be suicide but they changed it in the inquest. My thoughts go out to you sweet 💚💚💚

If you need to vent, or shout we are here, we maybe nusty tattle trolls(joking ofc) but honestly here for support.

• Heart