Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe that Eden has told Dan to go live and say exactly how Lee is. That’s the father of your nephew, your sisters husband. If it is the case, and Lee is abusive then that really is awful. But it’s not dans or edens place to air it!!
So she didn’t look like the bad one. She’s an absolute poisonous toad getting everyone else to do her bidding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Littlemissjade

Seems to me like none of them want their perfect social media image ruined. Just goes
To show these little videos they put on to have people believe everything is perfect is a lie.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Just noticed that Lloyd now has comments as limited on all his insta posts. He is so controlled, it’s really sad, there’s no way I’d just let go of all of my independence like that

queencoco

Chatty Member
She’s doing way too much with the filter and editing talk at the moment. This isn’t Eden’s bag at all, she isn’t real like that and would be better off not even trying. Even her followers can see through it

busdriver89

VIP Member
Lee has uploaded a tiktok so maybe not in Paris?
May have been before he went tbf but he’s in Edens tiktok too from the morning.
For god sake my heads spinning back and forwards.
I take back my statement about Chloe also. The way she acted this morning deserves no sympathy at all.
So Lees comments on his own video seem like everything’s hunky dory.

Which tiktok are these
It was on a video that was asked by Eden to be taken down apparently. Lee had commented as he had not seen dans live and what he was saying.

yellow27x

You're a bit delusional if you as me. Which one are you? Eden or Chloe?

Excuse me lol? How is that delusional??? Have you not seen how constantly scared Yasmin seems of him? She panics and lies on live to keep Lee sweet over silly things, like before she said the McDonalds had only just arrived when it had arrived 15 mins prior and then panicked when he complained it was cold. She is an anxious wreck and it’s made worse by Lee. If you check all of my other comments inmates actually sticking up for Lee, so I’m not trying to defend any of them. I’m saying exactly what I see and exactly what plenty of other commenters on her live have seen and witnessed. Eden has also mentioned Lee is an angry man and that yas has to do as she’s told. And please don’t insult me calling me out to be one of those two.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
It’s gonna be down to Lee Vs Chloe, Lees claiming he found messages, Chloe’s denying there were any 😬
It probably comes down to how they were read. Dan could have twisted them to mean nothing whereas Lee reading them alone they may have come across differently.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
When the record label paid Lloyd to use their song over a tiktok, I highly doubt they had minuscule jam sandwiches in mind 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha